Gøril Rolfseng Grøntvedt
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) CSF neurofilament light may predict progression from amnestic mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer's disease dementia. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 107.
- (2020) The Amyloid, Tau, and Neurodegeneration (A/T/N) Classification Applied to a Clinical Research Cohort with Long-Term Follow-Up. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease.
- (2020) Cerebrospinal fluid neuronal pentraxin receptor as a biomarker of long-term progression of Alzheimer's disease: a 24-month follow-up study. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 93 (97).
- (2019) Demographically adjusted CERAD wordlist test norms in a Norwegian sample from 40 to 80 years. The Clinical Neuropsychologist. vol. 33.
- (2019) Glial activation and inflammation along the Alzheimer's disease continuum. Journal of Neuroinflammation. vol. 16:46.
- (2019) Plasma apolipoprotein E monomer and dimer profile and relevance to Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 71 (4).
- (2018) Assessment of kallikrein 6 as a cross-sectional and longitudinal biomarker for Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's Research & Therapy. vol. 10:9.
- (2018) The relevance of cerebrospinal fluid α-synuclein levels to sporadic and familial Alzheimer's disease. Acta neuropathologica communications. vol. 6.
- (2017) Detecting at-risk Alzheimer's disease cases. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 60 (1).
- (2017) Cerebrospinal fluid Aβ43 is reduced in early-onset compared to late-onset Alzheimer's disease, but has similar diagnostic accuracy to Aβ42. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 9 (210).
- (2016) Alpha-synuclein measured in cerebrospinal fluid from patients with Alzheimer's disease, mild cognitive impairment, or healthy controls: a two year follow-up study. BMC Neurology. vol. 16 (180).
- (2016) Cerebrospinal Fluid Levels of Amyloid Beta 1-43 in Patients with Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment or Early Alzheimer's Disease: A 2-Year Follow-Up Study. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 8.