Grethe Mari Olsen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Organization of Posterior Parietal–Frontal Connections in the Rat. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience. vol. 13 (38).
- (2017) Parahippocampal and retrosplenial connections of rat posterior parietal cortex. Hippocampus. vol. 27 (4).
- (2016) Posterior parietal cortex of the rat: Architectural delineation and thalamic differentiation. Journal of Comparative Neurology. vol. 524 (18).
- (2015) Glutamate: Where does it come from and where does it go?. Neurochemistry International. vol. 88.
- (2010) Thalamically defined parts of the parietal cortex show different projections to the parahippocampal region in the rat. Society for Neuroscience : Abstracts.