Background and activities
Course responsible IMT4115 Introduction to information security management
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Towards a Maturity Improvement Process – Systemically Closing the Socio-Technical Gap. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2789.
- (2019) A Socio-Technical Framework to Improve cyber security training: A Work in Progress. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2398.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Digital Forensic Readiness in IoT - A Risk Assessment Model. Proceeding of the 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Technologies and Applications (INTAP).
- (2020) The Root Causes of Compromised Accounts at the University. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy.
- (2020) Maturity Modelling to Prepare for Cyber Crisis Escalation and Management. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy.
- (2020) Preparing for cyber crisis management exercises. Augmented Cognition. Human Cognition and Behavior.
- (2020) EXCON Teams in Cyber Security Training. 2019 International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence (CSCI).
- (2019) Cyber Crisis Management Roles – A Municipality Responsibility Case Study. Information Technology in Disaster Risk Reduction.