Thiago Guerrera Martins
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Inference on dynamic models for non-gaussian random fields using INLA. Brazilian Journal of Probability and Statistics. vol. 31 (1).
- (2017) Penalising Model Component Complexity: A Principled, Practical Approach to Constructing Priors. Statistical Science. vol. 32 (1).
- (2017) You Just Keep on Pushing My Love over the Borderline: A Rejoinder. Statistical Science. vol. 32 (1).
- (2015) Sensitivity analysis for Bayesian hierarchical models. Bayesian Analysis. vol. 10 (2).
- (2014) Extending Integrated Nested Laplace Approximation to a class of near-Gaussian latent models. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics. vol. 41 (4).
- (2013) Bayesian computing with INLA: New features. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis. vol. 67.
- (2011) Riemann manifold langevin and hamiltonian monte carlo methods discussion. Journal of The Royal Statistical Society Series B-statistical Methodology.
- (2014) Penalising model component complexity: A principled, practical approach to constructing priors. 2014.
- (2014) Bayesian Analysis of latent Gaussian models. 2014.
- (2013) Extending INLA to a class of near-Gaussian latent models. 2013.