Background and activities
Work attitudes and behaviors
Personality, cognition and values
Work and organizational design
Please see Cristin
AL520512 Leadership and culture
AL510311 International organization and management
AL520109 Managing multinational corporations
AM521412 Scientific theory
AM302112 Marketing research
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Teamwork orientation and personal learning: The role of individual cultural values and value congruence. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology. vol. 43.
- (2016) The Emergence and Effects of Culturally Congruent Leadership: Current Status and Future Developments. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review. vol. 4 (1).
- (2015) The Emergence of Leader-Society Value Congruence: A Cross-Cultural Perspective. The Journal of Values Based Leadership. vol. 8 (2).
- (2014) Influence of Leadership on Job Satisfaction: The Moderating Effects of Follower Individual-Level Masculinity-Femininity Values. Journal of Leadership Studies. vol. 7 (4).
- (2013) A Cultural Contingency Model of the Effects of Leader-Society Value Congruence. International Business Research. vol. 6 (10).
- (2013) The Triple role of values in culturally adapted leadership styles. International Journal of Cross Cultural Management. vol. 13 (1).
- (2012) PATERNALISM AS A PREDICTOR OF LEADERSHIP BEHAVIORS: A BI-LEVEL ANALYSIS. Eurasian Business Review. vol. 2 (1).
- (2017) Safety culture in a shipping company. Evidence from two surveys 13 years apart. CRC Press. 2017. ISBN 978-1-138-03796-0.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Causes of Team Members' Learning: An Individual-Level Analysis. Proceedings of the 18th European Conference on Knowledge Management ECKM 2017.
- (2017) Role of masculinity and uncertainty avoidance orientation in the relationship between team Learning behavior and self-efficacy. Exploring the influence of personal values and cultures in the workplace.