Background and activities
Senior engineer at engineering geology and rock mechanical laboratory from 2011. My main activities concern:
- Technical support and guidance in student and P.h.d. projects at the laboratory.
- Laboratory teaching
- Participation in research projects in the laboratory
Laboratory activities concern:
- Rock mechanical theory
- Stability of tunnels, road cuts and rock slopes
- Rock support
- Engineering geological aspects of tunnel excavation (drillability)
- Quaternary geology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Experimental triaxial testing of swelling gouge materials. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment. vol. 79.
- (2020) An analysis on the slaking and disintegration extent of weak rock mass of the water tunnels for hydropower project using modified slake durability test. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment. vol. 79 (Issue 4).
- (2012) Multi-injection rate thermal response test with forced convection in groundwater-filled borehole in hard rock. Renewable Energy.