Gunnhild Irene Bagøien
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Barriers and Facilitators for Implementing Motivational Interviewing as a Return to Work Intervention in a Norwegian Social Insurance Setting: A Mixed Methods Process Evaluation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2020) Sick-listed workers’ experiences with motivational interviewing in the return to work process: a qualitative interview study. BMC Public Health. vol. 20 (276).
- (2018) Motivational interviewing in long-term sickness absence: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial followed by qualitative and economic studies. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (756).
- (2017) Kort motiverende intervju og langvarig rusreduksjon. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2013) The effects of motivational interviewing on patients with comorbid substance use admitted to a psychiatric emergency unit - a randomised controlled trial with two year follow-up. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 13.
- (2011) Motivational interviewing to patients with comorbid substance use admitted to an acute psychiatric department. Psychiatrische Praxis. vol. 38.
- (2009) Evaluation of a Urine On-Site Drugs of Abuse Screening Test in Patients Admitted to a Psychiatric Emergency Unit. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. vol. 29 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Motiverende intervju. Klinisk kommunikasjon i praksis.
- (2016) Substance use in a psychiatric emergency unit: the effects of motivational interviewing, the course of substance use over 2 years and the reliability of a urine screening test. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1778-4.
- (2016) Kommunikasjon, pasientkontakt og profesjonalitet som tråd gjennom profesjonsstudiet i medisin. 2016.