Background and activities
Guoqiang Li obtained his PhD degree from Norwegian Information Security Laboratory at Norwegian University of Technology and Science in 2016. During his PhD program, he had worked for two European projects: FIDELITY (Fast and trustworthy Identity Delivery and check with ePassport Leveraging Traveler privacy) and PIDaaS (Private Identity as a Service).
His research interests are related to fingerprint recognition, biometric template protection, and behavioural biometrics.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) A Fingerprint Indexing Algorithm on Encrypted Domain. the 15th IEEE International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications ; Tianjin, China. 2016-08-23 - 2016-08-26.
- (2015) A Fingerprint Indexing Scheme with Robustness against Sample Translation and Rotation. BIOSIG 2015: Proceedings of the 14th International Conference of the Biometrics Special Interest Group.
- (2015) A Novel Fingerprint Indexing Approach Focusing on Minutia Location and direction. 2015 IEEE International Conference on Identity, Security and Behavior Analysis (ISBA); 23 - 25 March 2015, Hong Kong.
- (2015) Towards generating protected fingerprint templates based on bloom filters. 3rd International Workshop on Biometrics and Forensics (IWBF2015);3‐4th March 2015, Gjøvik, Norway.
- (2014) A novel approach used for measuring fingerprint orientation of arch fingerprint. 37th International Convention on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics (MIPRO); 26 – 30 May 2014, Opatija, Croatia.
- (2014) A score-level fusion fingerprint indexing approach based on minutiae vicinity and minutia cylinder-code. 2nd International Workshop on Biometrics and Forensics (IWBF2014); 27-28th March 2014, Valletta, Malta.
- (2014) Cloud Password Manager Using Privacy-Preserved Biometrics. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E 2014); 10–14 March 2014, Boston, Massachusetts.
- (2013) Autocorrelation and DCT based quality metrics for fingerprint samples generated by smartphones. 18th International Conference on Digital Signal Processing (DSP 2013); 1-3 July 2013, Santorini, Greece.
- (2013) Lightweight Quality Metrics for Smartphone Camera based Fingerprint Samples. 2013 Ninth International Conference on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, IIH-MSP 2013, Proceedings; 16-18 October 2013, Beijing, China.
- (2013) Quality Assessment for Fingerprints Collected by Smartphone Cameras. Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshop CVPRW 2013; 23-28 June 2013, Portland, Oregon, USA.
- (2013) Qualifying fingerprint samples captured by smartphone cameras. IEEE Proceedings of International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), 15-18 Sep 18, 2013; Melbourne, Australia.
- (2012) Testing Mobile Phone Camera Based Fingerprint Recognition under Real-Life Scenarios. Norwegian Information Security Conference Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse, NISK 2012; University of Nordland, Bodø; 19-21 November 2012.