Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2022) Entropy-Driven Morphological Top-Hat Transformation for Infrared Small Target Detection. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems. vol. 58 (2).
- (2022) Second-Order Spatial-Temporal Correlation Filters for Visual Tracking. Mathematics. vol. 10 (5).
- (2022) A Self-paced Learning based Transfer Model for Hypergraph Matching. Information Sciences. vol. 590.
- (2021) A Dual Stream Spectrum Deconvolution Neural Network. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. vol. 18 (5).
- (2021) RoDeRain: Rotational Video Derain via Nonconvex and Nonsmooth Optimization. Mobile Networks and Applications. vol. 26.
- (2021) Infrared small target detection via adaptive M-estimator ring top-hat transformation. Pattern Recognition. vol. 112.
- (2021) Flexible Subspace Clustering: A Joint Feature Selection and K-Means Clustering Framework. Big Data Research. vol. 23.
- (2021) Bilateral Weighted Regression Ranking Model with Spatial-Temporal Correlation Filter for Visual Tracking. IEEE transactions on multimedia. vol. 24.
- (2020) TV2++: a novel spatial-temporal total variation for super resolution with exponential-type norm. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking. vol. 2020 (1).
- (2020) Kernelized dual regression incorporating local information for image set classification. Pattern Recognition Letters. vol. 140.
- (2020) Large margin multi-kernel tensor correlation filter for visual tracking. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 11430.
- (2020) Dual Calibration Mechanism based L2,p-Norm for Graph Matching. IEEE transactions on circuits and systems for video technology (Print).
- (2020) TNLRS: Target-Aware Non-local Low-Rank Modeling with Saliency Filtering Regularization for Infrared Small Target Detection. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing. vol. 29.
- (2020) Multimodal Fusion Method Based on Self-Attention Mechanism. Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing.
- (2020) Tensor field Graph-Cut for Image Segmentation: A Non-convex Perspective. IEEE transactions on circuits and systems for video technology (Print). vol. 31 (3).