Guri Sivertsen Korpås
Background and activities
Part of the section for Science Education Research at university level, at the Department of Physics.
Part of SEED, center for Science and Engineering Education Development. SEED contributes expertise to the pedagogical development of courses, study programs and employees - with a focus on student-active learning. Part of TettPÅ-project.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INTERESTS:
- Student active learning
- Formative assessment with dialogue and reflection
- Innovative learning spaces
- Student response technology
Physics subjects in connection with bachelors engineering, pre-courses and vocational teacher education. Has previously also taught mathematics and statistics.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Studentaktiv læring i interaktive læringsarealer gjennom lærersamarbeid. Læring om læring. vol. 2 (1).
- (2012) EVALUATION OF USE OF STUDENT RESPONSE SYSTEM IN PRE-QUALIFICATION CLASSES FOR ENGINEERING EDUCATION. INTED Proceedings.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Peer learning and concept test, Formative assessment a learning opportunity. Varietas delectat… Complexity is the new normality Proceedings SEFI 2019. SEFI 47th Annual Conference. Budapest, 16-20 September, 2019.
- (2018) The interactive whiteboard supports joint focus in collaborative learning. Proceedings of the 46th SEFI Annual Conference.
- (2012) Experiences With use of Various Pedagogical Methods Utilizing a Student Response System. The Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on e-Learning.
- (2012) EVALUATION OF USE OF STUDENT RESPONSE SYSTEM IN PREQUALIFICATION CLASSES FOR ENGINEERING EDUCATION. INTED2012 Proceedings 6th International Technology, Education and Development Conference.
- (2012) Experiences with Use of New Digital Learning Environments to Increase Academic and Social Competence. ICERI 2012 Conference Proceedings.