Background and activities
Research areas: Software engineering, information systems, requirements engineering, conceptual modelling, safety and security requirements
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Mitigating the Impact on Users’ Privacy Caused by over Specifications in the Design of IoT Applications. Sensors. vol. 19 (19).
- (2019) An experimental evaluation of bow-tie analysis for cybersecurity requirements. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11387.
- (2019) An experimental evaluation of bow-tie analysis for security. Information and Computer Security. vol. 27 (4).
- (2018) First year computer science education in Norway. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 26 (1).
- (2018) The privacy aware transmission highway framework. International Journal of Information Privacy, Security and Integrity. vol. 3 (4).
- (2018) Introductory IT Courses with Large Classes: Perfect Setting for a PSI Revival?. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 26 (1).
- (2018) Project-based learning in IT education : definitions and qualities. UNIPED. vol. 41 (2).
- (2018) A Systematic Mapping Study on Requirements Engineering in Software Ecosystems. Journal of Information Technology Research. vol. 11 (1).
- (2017) Identifying Dropout Factors in Information Technology Education: A Case Study. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON.
- (2017) An analysis of student app ideas for improving university education. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 25 (1).
- (2016) Challenges and strategies for motivating software testing personnel. Information and Software Technology. vol. 73.
- (2016) Use Case Diagrams for Mobile and Multi-channel Information Systems: Experimental Comparison of Colour and Icon Annotations. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 248.
- (2016) Gender Differences in Computer Science Education: Lessons Learnt from an Empirical Study at NTNU. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2016) Extending HARM to make Test Cases for Penetration Testing. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 249.
- (2015) Extending the UML Statecharts Notation to Model Security Aspects. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. vol. 41 (7).
- (2015) Investigating security threats in architectural context: Experimental evaluations of misuse case maps. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 104.
- (2015) E-exams and exam process improvement. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2015) E-exams versus paper exams: A comparative analysis of cheating-related security threats and countermeasures. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK).
- (2014) Protecting User Privacy when Sharing Mobile Devices: Research in Progress. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK).
- (2014) Comparing attack trees and misuse cases in an industrial setting. Information and Software Technology. vol. 56 (3).