Haakon Thømt Simensen
Background and activities
PhD candidate in theoretical condensed matter physics. Is a part of Arne Brataas' group and a part of QuSpin. Does research on magnons in antiferromagnets, and focuses on effects relevant to antiferromagnetic spintronics.
- Antiferromagnetic spintronics
- Interactions between magnons, electrons and other (quasi-)particles.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Magnon decay theory of Gilbert damping in metallic antiferromagnets. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 101 (020403).
- (2019) Magnon-polarons in cubic collinear antiferromagnets. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 99 (6).
- (2018) Tunable superconducting critical temperature in ballistic hybrid structures with strong spin-orbit coupling. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 97 (5).