Background and activities
- TS500915 - Project Management
- TS501115 - Scientific theory and methods
- TS501418 - Operations Management and Flexibility
- TS501218 - Advanced Marine Logistics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The emergence of lean construction in the Norwegian AEC industry. Construction Management and Economics.
- (2021) Lean and Flexible Project Delivery. Applied Sciences. vol. 11 (19).
- (2020) Extending the Last Planner System® to the Entire Project. Lean Construction Journal.
- (2020) Team Collective Intelligence in Dynamically Complex Projects—A Shipbuilding Case. Project Management Journal. vol. 51 (6).
- (2020) The combined impact of stochastic and correlated activity durations and design uncertainty on project plans. International Journal of Production Economics. vol. 233.
- (2017) Project Flexibility and Lean Construction. Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction. vol. 2.
- (2017) The impact of design uncertainty in engineer-to-order project planning. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 261 (3).
- (2016) Collective Intelligence in Project Groups: Reflections from the Field. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 100.
- (2016) A social-behavioural approach to project work under uncertainty. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (12).
- (2015) A mockup stochastic program to study the impact of design uncertainty on ETO shipbuilding planning. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 460.
- (2011) Modelling consumer-directed substitution. International Journal of Production Economics. vol. 134 (2).
- (2011) The value of numerical models in quick response assortment planning. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 22 (3).
- (2008) Product variety arising from hedging in the fashion supply chains. International Journal of Production Economics. vol. 114 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2019) IPD Methodology in Shipbuilding. Advances in Production Management Systems. Production Management for the Factory of the Future : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2019, Austin, TX, USA, September 1–5, 2019, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2015) A mockup stochastic program to study the impact of design uncertainty on ETO shipbuilding planning. Advances in production management systems : innovative production management towards sustainable growth : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2015 Tokyo, Japan, September 7–9, 2015, Proceedings, Part II.
- (2014) A multidisciplinary framework for robust planning and decision-making in dynamically changing engineering construction projects. Advances in production management systems : innovative and knowledge-based production management in a global-local world : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2014, Ajaccio, France, September 20-24, 2014, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2012) A Multdimensional Newsboy Problem with Substitution. Modeling with Stochastic Programming.
- (2010) The value of information in quick response supply chains : an assortment planning view. Innovative Quick Response Programs in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- (2008) Assortment planning in fashion supply chains - substitutable newsvendor problems. 86th Textile Institute World Conference, Vol. 1, Conference Proceedings.
- (2007) The trade-off between product variety and uncertainty in the textile apparel industry - the aspect of hedging. The trade-off between product variety and uncertainty in the textile apparel industry - the aspect of hedging.