Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Offspring fitness and the optimal propagule size in a fluctuating environment. Journal of Avian Biology.
- (2018) Inferences of genetic architecture of bill morphology in house sparrow using a high density SNP array point to a polygenic basis. Molecular Ecology. vol. 27.
- (2017) Reversal of response to artificial selection on body size in a wild passerine bird. Evolution. vol. 71 (8).
- (2017) Sensitivity analysis of effective population size to demographic parameters in house sparrow populations. Molecular Ecology. vol. 26 (9).
- (2016) Spatial variation in senescence rates in a bird metapopulation. Oecologia. vol. 181 (3).
- (2016) Effects of an Offshore Wind Farm (OWF) on the common shore crab carcinus maenas: Tagging pilot experiments in the Lillgrund Offshore Wind Farm (Sweden). PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (10).
- (2015) Endoparasite infection has both short- and long-term negative effects on reproductive success of female house sparrows, as revealed by faecal parasitic egg counts. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) On being the right size: Increased body size is associated with reduced telomere length under natural conditions. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 282 (1820).
- (2014) Lower survival probability of house sparrows severely infected by the gapeworm parasite. Journal of Avian Biology. vol. 45 (4).
- (2013) Temporal and spatial variation in prevalence of the parasite Syngamus trachea in a metapopulation of House Sparrows (Passer domesticus). Parasitology. vol. 140 (10).
- (2014) The parasite Syngamus trachea in a metapopulation of house sparrows. 2014. ISBN 978-82-326-0278-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2014:178).