Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Intraoperative localized constrained registration in navigated bronchoscopy. Medical physics (Lancaster).
- (2017) A new visualization method for navigated bronchoscopy. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies.
- (2017) A multimodal image guiding system for Navigated Ultrasound Bronchoscopy (EBUS): A human feasibility study. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (2).
- (2016) A new removable airway stent. European Clinical Respiratory Journal. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Virtual bronchoscopy method based on marching cubes and an efficient collision detection and resolution algorithm. Ciência & Tecnologia dos Materiais. vol. 28.
- (2016) Learning endobronchial ultrasound transbronchial needle aspiration – a 6-year experience at a single institution. Clinical Respiratory Journal.
- (2015) CustusX: an open-source research platform for image-guided therapy. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery. vol. 11 (4).
- (2015) Aggressive Treatment of Brain Metastasis Increases Survival in Patients with Lung Cancer. Journal of Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine. vol. 5 (4).
- (2015) Airway segmentation and centerline extraction from thoracic CT - Comparison of a new method to state of the art commercialized methods. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0144282 (12).
- (2015) A novel platform for electromagnetic navigated ultrasound bronchoscopy (EBUS). International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery.
- (2014) Automatic registration of CT images to patient during the initial phase of bronchoscopy: A clinical pilot study. Medical physics (Lancaster). vol. 41 (4).
- (2014) Navigated bronchoscopy : A technical review. Journal of Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology. vol. 21 (3).
- (2013) Bronchoscope-induced Displacement of Lung Targets: First In Vivo Demonstration of Effect From Wedging Maneuver in Navigated Bronchoscopy. Journal of Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology. vol. 20 (3).
- (2012) Accuracy of electromagnetic tracking with a prototype field generator in an interventional OR setting. Medical physics (Lancaster). vol. 39 (1).
- (2012) A novel in vivo method for lung segment movement tracking. Physics in Medicine and Biology. vol. 57 (4).
- (2011) Accuracy of electromagnetic tracking in navigated bronchoscopy with a prototype field generator in an interventional or setting. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. vol. 6 (6).
- (2011) A novel research platform for electromagnetic navigated bronchoscopy using cone beam CT imaging and an animal model. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies. vol. 20 (1).
- (2011) Navigated Bronchoscopy With Electromagnetic Tracking — Cone Beam Computed Tomography Influence on Tracking and Registration Accuracy. Journal of Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology. vol. 18 (4).
- (2011) A new method for in-vivo lung movement tracking - for diagnosis and therapy in lung medicine. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. vol. 6 (6).
- (2011) The influence on lung segment and tumor movement by bronchoscopic instruments – impact on navigated bronchoscopy. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. vol. 6 (6).