Background and activities
- Model-based development of user interfaces (MBDUI)
- Model-driven development (MDD)
- IT-support for programming education
- Object-oriented programming
- User-centred design and development of user interfaces
- Model-based development with Eclipse
- Eclipse as development and application platform
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Study Behavior in Computing Education—A Systematic Literature Review. ACM Transactions on Computing Education. vol. 22 (1).
- (2021) The Importance of the Campus - A Study on the Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic in a CS2 Course. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON.
- (2020) Unreined Students or Not: Modes of Freedom in a Project-Based Software Engineering Course. Proceedings (Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training).
- (2019) Investigating students’ journey through a computer science program using exam data: three new approaches. NIKT: Norsk IKT-konferanse for forskning og utdanning.
- (2018) Ontology-Based Domain Analysis for Model Driven Pervasive Game Development. Information. vol. 9 (5).
- (2018) Gaze-Driven Design Insights to Amplify Debugging Skills: A Learner-Centered Analysis Approach. Journal of Learning Analytics. vol. 8 (3).
- (2018) Evidence for Programming Strategies in University Coding Exercises. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11082.
- (2015) An evaluation of an enhanced model driven approach for computer game creation. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 214.
- (2015) An evaluation of ontology based domain analysis for model driven development. International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems (IJSWIS). vol. 11 (4).
- (2015) RealCoins: A Case Study of Enhanced Model Driven Development for Pervasive Games. International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) Jigsaw Language Toolkit. NIKT: Norsk IKT-konferanse for forskning og utdanning.
- (2014) PerGO: An Ontology towards Model Driven Pervasive Game Development. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 8842.
- (2012) Graph of Game Worlds: New Perspectives on Video Game Architectures. Computers in Entertainment.
- (2008) Integrating Dialog Modeling and Domain Modeling - the Case of Diamodl and the Eclipse Modeling Framework. The International Journal of Universal Computer Science (J.UCS). vol. 14 (19).
- (2008) Enhancing the Usability of BPM-Solutions by COmbining Process and User-Interface Modelling. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 15.
- (2007) Model-based user interface design in the context of workflow models. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 4849.
- (2006) Use of Tailored Process Models to Support ERP End-Users. Lecture Notes in Informatics.
- (2003) Dialog modelling with interactors and UML Statecharts - A hybrid approach. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 2844.
- (2007) NIK 2007. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2007. ISBN 978-82-519-2272-2.
- (2002) Model-based User Interface Design. 2002. ISBN 82-471-5459-5.