Background and activities
- Model-based development of user interfaces (MBDUI)
- Model-driven development (MDD)
- IT-support for programming education
- Object-oriented programming
- User-centred design and development of user interfaces
- Model-based development with Eclipse
- Eclipse as development and application platform
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Ontology-Based Domain Analysis for Model Driven Pervasive Game Development. Information. vol. 9 (5).
- (2015) An evaluation of an enhanced model driven approach for computer game creation. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 214.
- (2015) An evaluation of ontology based domain analysis for model driven development. International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems. vol. 11 (4).
- (2015) RealCoins: A Case Study of Enhanced Model Driven Development for Pervasive Games. International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) Jigsaw Language Toolkit. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2014) PerGO: An Ontology towards Model Driven Pervasive Game Development. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8842.
- (2012) Graph of Game Worlds: New Perspectives on Video Game Architectures. Computers in Entertainment.
- (2008) Integrating Dialog Modeling and Domain Modeling - the Case of Diamodl and the Eclipse Modeling Framework. Journal of universal computer science (Online). vol. 14 (19).
- (2008) Enhancing the Usability of BPM-Solutions by COmbining Process and User-Interface Modelling. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 15.
- (2007) Model-based user interface design in the context of workflow models. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 4849.
- (2006) Use of Tailored Process Models to Support ERP End-Users. Lecture Notes in Informatics.
- (2003) Dialog modelling with interactors and UML Statecharts - A hybrid approach. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 2844.
- (2007) NIK 2007. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2007. ISBN 978-82-519-2272-2.
- (2002) Model-based User Interface Design. 2002. ISBN 82-471-5459-5.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Utilizing Real-Time Descriptive Learning Analytics to Enhance Learning Programming. Learning, Design, and Technology: An International Compendium of Theory, Research, Practice, and Policy.
- (2016) Adaptable Learning and Learning Analytics: A Case Study in a Programming Course. Adaptive and Adaptable Learning - Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning EC-TEL 2016.
- (2015) A Workflow for Model Driven Game Development. Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE 19th International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference.
- (2015) Lessons from Practicing an Adapted Model Driven Approach in Game Development. Entertainment Computing - ICEC 2015 14th International Conference, ICEC 2015, Trondheim, Norway, September 29 - Ocotober 2, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2009) Automatically Generating High Quality Metadata by Analyzing the Document Code of Common File Types. JCDL '09: Proceedings of the 9th ACM/IEEE-CS joint conference on Digital libraries , Designing tomorrow - preserving the past - today.
- (2009) Using Automatic Metadata Generation to reduce the knowledge and time requirements for making SCORM Learning Objects. Proceedings from the Third IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies (IEEE DEST 2009).