Background and activities
Hallstein Hemmer has been Head of the Department of Chemistry since 1 August 2017.
- PhD (1999) in Physical Metallurgy.
- Master of Science (1986)
- Researcher at the Department of Energy Engineering
- Researcher at the Center for Industrial Research
- Section Manager at the Department of Energy Engineering
- Associate Professor at Høgskolen i Sør Trøndelag (HiST)
- Head of the Department of Chemistry and Materials at HiST
- Vide Dean of Education at HiST
- Head of Department at NTNU
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2010) Cold pressure welding of severely plastically deformed aluminium by divergent extrusion. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 527 (6).
- (2009) Experimental and Finite Elements Simulations of Cold Pressure Welding of Aluminium by Divergent Extrusion. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 527.
- (2009) Cold Pressure Welding of Severly Plastically Deformed Aluminium by Divergent Extrusion. Materials Science & Engineering: A.
- (2009) Experimental and finite elements studies of the divergent extrusion process under conditions applicable to cold pressure welding of commercial purity aluminium. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 518.
- (2001) Effect of steel microstructure upon corrosion rate and protective iron carbonate film formation. Corrosion. vol. 57 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2002) Process modelling applied to electron beam welding of duplex stainless steels. Boka "mathematical modelling of weld phenomena 6".
- (2003) Kornforfining av aluminium i plasmareaktor. 2003. ISBN 8278770808.