Hallvard Røe Evensmoen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Allocentric representation in the human amygdala and ventral visual stream. Cell reports. vol. 34 (3).
- (2021) The human brain representation of odor identification in amnestic mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's dementia of mild degree. Frontiers in Neurology. vol. 11.
- (2021) Effect of 5 years of exercise intervention at different intensities on brain structure in older adults from the general population: A generation 100 substudy. Clinical Interventions in Aging. vol. 16.
- (2018) EEG Analysis from Motor Imagery to Control a Forestry Crane. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 722.
- (2016) Initial assessment of reliability of a self-administered web-based neuropsychological test battery. Computers in Human Behavior. vol. 63.
- (2016) Effect of task-correlated physiological fluctuations and motion in 2D and 3D echo-planar imaging in a higher cognitive level fMRI paradigm. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 10:225.
- (2016) Outcome uncertainty and brain activity aberrance in the insula and anterior cingulate cortex are associated with dysfunctional impulsivity in borderline personality disorder. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. vol. 10 (207).
- (2016) Changes in spatial cognition and brain activity after a single dose of testosterone in healthy women. Behavioural Brain Research. vol. 298.
- (2015) From details to large scale: The representation of environmental positions follows a granularity gradient along the human hippocampal and entorhinal anterior-posterior axis. Hippocampus. vol. 25 (1).
- (2015) Evidence for an antagonistic interaction between reward and punishment sensitivity on striatal activity: A verification of the Joint Subsystems Hypothesis. Personality and Individual Differences. vol. 74.
- (2015) Marked effects of intracranial volume correction methods on sex differences in neuroanatomical structures: A HUNT MRI study. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 9.
- (2013) The anterior hippocampus supports a coarse, global environmental representation and the posterior hippocampus supports fine-grained, local environmental representations. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience. vol. 25 (11).
- (2013) Long-axis specialization of the human hippocampus. Trends in Cognitive Sciences. vol. 17 (5).
- (2012) Combining distal and proximal spatial cues during navigation: An fMRI study. Society for Neuroscience : Abstracts.
- (2012) The human brain representation of odor identification. Journal of Neurophysiology. vol. 108 (2).
- (2010) Persistent posterior and transient anterior medial temporal lobe activity during navigation. NeuroImage. vol. 52 (4).
- (2013) A functional segregation along the hippocampal anterior-posterior axis. 2013.
- (2008) The role of the hippocampus, entorhinal cortex and parahippocampal cortex during navigation: An fMRI study. 2008.