Background and activities
Currently, I am employed as Research Fellow and I am Project Manager for NTNU MOOC, an initiative aimed at building expertise in developing and running online courses at NTNU. I also research MOOC and work with digital competence and digitization of education and in organizations. I also do research on use and implementation of new digital services in organizations, as well as how social media are used by individuals and in society. I teach in tertiary courses related to new digital technologies, society and organizations.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A Research Literature Study of Enterprise Social Media Platforms in Organizations. Beta. vol. 33 (1).
- (2019) Learning to Share by Reflection-On-Action on an Enterprise Social Media Platform. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology.
- (2019) Designing an Educational Action Task Force for MOOCs and Online Course Production. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology.
- (2019) Pedagogical Strategies for Creating an Online Community. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2356.
- (2019) MOOC Platforms: A Nordic Approach to Research Informed Education in Higher Education. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2356.
- (2018) What is the meaning of sharing: informing, being informed or information overload? An explorative study of implementing an Enterprise Social Media Platform in a public organization. Nordic Journal of Science and Technology Studies. vol. 6 (1).
- (2018) Digital professional development: towards a collaborative learning approach for taking higher education into the digitalized age. Nordic Journal of Digital Literacy. vol. 13 (1).
- (2017) Organizational Areas for Improvement When Realizing MOOCs At Universities. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1841.
- (2017) Introducing blended learning MOOC – A study of one bMOOC in Norwegian teacher education. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 493.
- (2016) “To listen, share, and to be relevant” – learning netiquette by reflective practice. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 474.
- (2014) Connecting the dots by YouTubing Tutorials. AACE Journal.
- (2014) YouTubing: Challenging Traditional Literacies and Encouraging Self-Organisation and Connecting in a Connectivist Approach to Learning in the K-12 System. Digital Culture and Education. vol. 6 (2).
- (2011) Frykt og avsky for casuals i norsk offentlighet – et antropologisk essay om casuals. Idrottsforum.org / Nordic sport science forum.
- (2013) The Refuseniks of Blogging. Nicolaus Copernicus University Press. 2013. ISBN 978-83-231-3090-1.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Connecting Social Capital by Social Media. ICT and Society.
- (2011) På vei mot framtida - men i ulik fart? Sluttrapport fra evaluering av skolens rådgiving. 2011. ISBN 978-82-14-05084-4.
- (2011) A18011 Oppfatninger av studiekvalitet i lærerutdanningen blant studenter, lærerutdannere, øvingslærere og rektorer. 2011. ISBN 978-82-14-05081-3.
- (2008) Praksislæring og partnerskapsmodeller i lærerutdanningen i England, Wales, Finland og Norge. 2008. ISBN 9788214045734. SINTEF Rapport (A7621).