Background and activities
I received my PhD on 2017 in Materials Science and Engineering focused on the tribocorrosion behaviour of self-lubricating Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation (PEO) coatings. I am currently working as researcher (Dept. of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, NTNU) in Tribology Lab. I am working in GreenCOAT research project (https://greencoatproject.eu/), which is about designing a green DLC coating that is tailored for harmless Ionic Liquid lubrication.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2022) Ionic liquid additives in water-based lubricants for bearing steel – effect of electrical conductivity and pH on surface chemistry, friction and wear. Frontiers in Mechanical Engineering. vol. 7.
- (2021) Ionic liquids as boundary additives in water-based and PAO lubricants. Friction.
- (2020) Ionic Liquids as Additives in Water‑Based Lubricants: From Surface Adsorption to Tribofilm Formation. Tribology letter. vol. 68.
- (2017) The Inﬂuence of Current Density and Frequency on the Microstructure and Corrosion Behavior of Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation Coatings on Ti6Al4V. Journal of materials engineering and performance (Print).
- (2017) Microstructural, corrosion and mechanical behavior of two-step plasma electrolyte oxidation ceramic coatings. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China.
- (2016) Preparation of PEO coating on Ti6Al4V in different electrolytes and evaluation of its properties. Surface Engineering.
- (2015) Effects of High-Energy Ball Milling on the Microwave Absorption Properties of Sr0.9Nd0.1Fe12O19. Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism.
- (2012) Optimized Sol–Gel Chemical Route Using Vacuum Suction for Fabrication of Densely Packed NiFe2O4 Nanowires. Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism.
- (2011) Investigation of Magnetic Interactions in Core/Shell Structured SrFe12O19/NiZnFe2O4 Nanocomposite. Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism.
- (2010) Effect of Nd/doping on the nanocrystallite size and microwave absorption properties of Sr/hexaferrite. Functional Materials Letters.
- (2020) Tribology study of ionic liquids as additive in water-based lubricants: from tribocorrosion to tribofilm formation. Internation Colloquium in Tribology ; 2020-01-28 - 2020-01-30.
- (2019) Electrochemical and Tribo-electrochemical evaluation of W-doped DLC coatings in glycerol media containing ionic liquid additives. EUROCORR 2019 ; 2019-09-09 - 2019-09-13.
- (2019) The effect of ionic liquid additives on the tribocorrosion performance of 316L stainless steel in water-glycol media. ECOTRIB 2019 ; 2019-06-12 - 2019-06-14.
- (2019) A Tribological Study of Ionic Liquids as Boundary Additives in Water and Oil Base Lubricants. International Tribology Conference ; 2019-09-17 - 2019-09-21.
- (2019) Friction and Wear Performance of Phosphonium-based Ionic Liquid Additives in Glycol Media. iCOME 2019 ; 2019-08-28 - 2019-08-29.