Hanna Maria Jones
Background and activities
Communications manager for campus development at NTNU.
- Internal and external communications - strategy, planning and operative communications
- Responsible for user involvement - strategy, planning and activities
- Consultation, coordination and management support, primarily in change communication
- Content production and development, mainly in digital channels
2012 - 2015: Communications advisor, HIST - project and change communication
- Responsibility for communication and process management (user involvement) in HiSTs campus development.
- Operative leader of subproject Communication and lead in the resource group Internal Communication in the Merger Project (2015).
- Responsible for communications in the IT-implementation program ISiHiST.
2011-2012: Communications manager, LOS-program in the Armed Forces
- Lead of communications efforts for the program's two development in HR and logistics.
- Communications Advisor for program management and project managers
- Development and implementation of communication strategies and plans
- Editorial responsibility for the program and the underlying projects on inter- and intranet sites.
- Responsible for media management
2008-2011: Communications manager, Logistics Project in the Armed Forces
- Communications Advisor for project management, development of strategies and plans, implementation of communications activities, production of information material
- Editorial responsibility for inter- and intranet.
- Team leader Communications and information management
- 2008: Freelance storyteller and theatre educator
2009-2012: Armed forces program for Project Management
2011: Practical communication work, Bergen University College
2005-2008: Master of Culture and idea studies, University of Oslo
2002-2005: College degree in drama and theatre communication, Oslo University College
2000-2002: Bachelor of Culture and Social Sciences, University of Oslo