Hanna Maria Jones
Background and activities
Communications manager for campus development at NTNU.
- Internal and external communications - strategy, planning and operative communications
- Consultation, coordination and management support, primarily in change communication
- Content production and development, mainly in digital channels
- Operative leader of the review on organising communications as part of the review of NTNUs administrative organisation after the merger (2016)
2012 - 2015: Communications advisor, HIST - project and change communication
- Responsibility for communication and process management (user involvement) in HiSTs campus development.
- Responsible for user involvement - strategy, planning and activities - in HiSTs campus development projects
- Responsible for communications in the IT-implementation program ISiHiST.
- Operative leader of subproject Communication and lead in the resource group Internal Communication in the Merger Project (2015).
2008 - 2012: Head of communications for the development and implementation of ERP in the Norgwegian Armed Forces (logistics and HR management)
- early fase project planning (Prince II)
- Communications, planning and implementation of organisational change processes (OCM)
- Communication strategy and planning
- counseling, adaption of channels for communication and leading of communications activities
- joined in the development and spesification of the new intranett-solution for the Norwegian Armed Forces
- Management of press/media contact
- Team leader Communications and information management
2002 - 2008: Freelance storyteller and theatre educator
2009-2012: Armed forces program for Project Management
2011: Practical communication work, Bergen University College
2005-2008: Master of Culture and idea studies (theatre science), University of Oslo
2002-2005: College degree in drama and theatre communication (dramaturgy and storytelling), Oslo University College
2000-2002: Bachelor of Culture and Social Sciences, University of Oslo