Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Late-life costs of raising sons in bighorn sheep. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 117 (11).
- (2020) Biodemography: Unifying Concepts from Biology, Demography, and Mathematics. Trends in Ecology & Evolution.
- (2019) Consistent within-individual plasticity is sufficient to explain temperature responses in red deer reproductive traits. Journal of Evolutionary Biology. vol. 32 (11).
- (2019) Senescence in immunity against helminth parasites predicts adult mortality in a wild mammal. Science. vol. 365 (6459).
- (2019) Consequences of measurement error in qPCR telomere data: A simulation study. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (5).
- (2019) Dietary restriction and insulin-like signalling pathways as adaptive plasticity: A synthesis and re-evaluation. Functional Ecology.