Hanne Klæboe Greger
Background and activities
I am a child and adolescent psychiatrist, and work part time as a senior doctor at an outpatient clinic, BUP Rosten, and part time as an associate professor at RKBU.
- Cand.Med. 2001 (university of Tromsø)
- 2003-09 worked as a resident at different departments of St.Olavs Hospital in Trondheim: Department of Pathology, Gynecology and the Cancer Clinic
- 2009 I began my specialization in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- 2013-17 PhD
- 2018 Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Fields of interest
I am interested in mental health of children and adolescents, and especially in long-term consequences of childhood adversity.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Cognitive function in metformin exposed children, born to mothers with PCOS – follow-up of an RCT. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 20 (60).
- (2019) The role of family functioning and self-esteem in the quality of life of adolescents referred for psychiatric services: a 3-year follow-up. Quality of Life Research. vol. 28 (9).
- (2017) Overgrepserfaringer, psykisk helse og livskvalitet. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 137 (19).
- (2017) Childhood maltreatment, psychopathology and well-being: The mediator role of global self-esteem, attachment difficulties and substance use. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. vol. 70.
- (2016) Child maltreatment and quality of life: A study of adolescents in residential care. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 14:74.
- (2015) Previous maltreatment and present mental health in a high-risk adolescent population. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. vol. 45.
- (2013) Child abuse management units: How can mental health services be further improved?. Scandinavian Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology. vol. 1 (2).
- (2017) Youth at risk: Childhood adversity, psychopathology, and quality of life among adolescents in residential youth care. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2367-9.