Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2009) CMUT characterization by interferometric and electric measurements. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 56 (12).
- (2007) Wide frequency range measurements of absolute phase and amplitude of vibrations in micro- and nanostructures by optical interferometry. Optics Express. vol. 15.
- (2007) Optical Measurement Systems for Industrial Inspection V, Vol. 6616, Interferometric characterization of capacitor micromachined ultrasonic transducers and validation by electrical measurements. SPIE - International Society for Optical Engineering. 2007. ISBN 9780819467584.
Part of book/report
- (2008) Modeling and optical characterization of vibrating micro- and nanostructures. Interferomety XIV: Techniques and Analysis, Proc. of SPIE volume 7063.
- (2008) Modeling and optical investigations of vibrating surfaces. Proceedings of the 31st Scandinavian Symposium on Physical Acoustics, Geilo 27-30 January 2008.
- (2006) Characterization of acoustic vibrations on micro- and nanostructures with picometer sensitivity. Interferometry XIII: Applications.
- (2006) Heterodyne interferometry for acoustic vibrations. Proceedings of the 29th Scandinavian Symposium on Physical Acoustics.
- (2006) Heterodyne interferometry for high sensitivity absolute amplitude vibrational measurements. Interferometry XIII: Techniques and Analysis.
- (2006) High Sensitivity vibration measurements with absolute calibration. 2006 CLEO/QELS & PhAST Technical Digest.