Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Sustainable food supply Chains: the impact of automatic replenishment in grocery stores. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 29 (2).
- (2017) Inventory allocation of perishables: Guidelines. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 514.
- (2017) Challenges and opportunities in "last mile" logistics for on-line food retail. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 514.
- (2016) Supply chain strategies for speciality foods: A Norwegian case study. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 27 (11).
- (2015) Linkage between delivery frequency and food waste: Multiple case studies of a norwegian retail chain. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 460.
- (2015) Using lean principles to drive operational improvements in intermodal container facilities: A conceptual framework. Journal of Facilities Management. vol. 13 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Managing unforeseen events in production scheduling and control. 2016 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM).
- (2015) Linking Information Exchange to Planning and Control: An Overview. Advances in production management systems : innovative production management towards sustainable growth : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2015 Tokyo, Japan, September 7–9, 2015, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2014) Logistical Causes of Food Waste: A Case Study of a Norwegian Distribution Chain of Chilled Food Products. Advances in production management systems : innovative and knowledge-based production management in a global-local world : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2014, Ajaccio, France, September 20-24, 2014, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2014) Modelling and Organising Customer-Driven Business Processes in a Mass Customisation Environment. Proceedings of the 7th World Conference on Mass Customization, Personalization, and Co-Creation (MCPC 2014), Aalborg, Denmark, February 4th - 7th, 2014,Twenty Years of Mass Customization – Towards New Frontiers.
- (2013) Handling Unexpected Events in Production Activity Control Systems. Advances in Production Management Systems: Competitive Manufacturing for Innovative Products and Services.
- (2012) A concept for collaborative supply chain planning. Proceedings 3rd IEEE Conference on Cognitive Infocommunications (CogINfoCom 2012).