Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) From natural complexity to biomimetic simplification: realization of bionic fish inspired by the Cownose Ray. IEEE robotics & automation magazine. vol. 26 (3).
- (2019) Hydrodynamic development of a bionic pectoral fin for undersea monitoring platform. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 14.
- (2019) A Neural Network-Based Sensitivity Analysis Approach for Data-Driven Modeling of Ship Motion. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering.
- (2019) Data-driven uncertainty and sensitivity analysis for ship motion modeling in offshore operations. Ocean Engineering. vol. 179.
- (2019) Toward Time-Optimal Trajectory Planning for Autonomous Ship Maneuvering in Close-Range Encounters. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering.
- (2019) Visual Attention Assessment for Expert-in-the-loop Training in a Maritime Operation Simulator. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics.
- (2019) Entrepreneurial ecosystems and scale-up in rural regions. XXVIII ISPIM Conference Proceedings.
- (2018) A human perspective on maritime autonomy. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10916 LNAI.
- (2017) Holistic human safety in the design of marine operations safety. Ocean Engineering. vol. 151.
- (2016) Product architecture design of multi-modal products. Research in Engineering Design. vol. 27 (4).
- (2015) Online learning control of surface vessels for fine trajectory tracking. Journal of Marine Science and Technology.
- (2015) Hierarchical control of marine vehicles for autonomous maneuvering in offshore operations. Ship Technology Research. vol. 62 (2).
- (2015) Conceptual design of multi-modal products. Research in Engineering Design. vol. 26 (3).
- (2014) An approach for adaptive limbless locomotion using a CPG-based reflex mechanism. Journal of Bionic Engineering. vol. 11 (3).
- (2014) An FPGA-based real-time UAV SAR raw signal simulator. IEICE Electronics Express. vol. 11 (11).
- (1998) Mechatronic design - a business and design approach. 1998.
- (1998) Mechatronic design - design methodology. 1998.
- (1996) Mekatronikk Metodikk. 1996.
- (1993) Micro gravity compatible Drive system - rider. Technical note no 1: New technologies. 1993. ISBN 82-595-7448-9. SINTEF Rapport.
- (1993) Micro gravity compatible drive system - rider. Technical note no 2, part 2: New technologies - investigation and recommendations. 1993. ISBN 82-595-7448-9. SINTEF Rapport.