Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Holistic human safety in the design of marine operations safety. Ocean Engineering.
- (2016) Product architecture design of multi-modal products. Research in Engineering Design. vol. 27 (4).
- (2015) Online learning control of surface vessels for fine trajectory tracking. Journal of Marine Science and Technology.
- (2015) Hierarchical control of marine vehicles for autonomous maneuvering in offshore operations. Ship Technology Research. vol. 62 (2).
- (2015) Conceptual design of multi-modal products. Research in Engineering Design. vol. 26 (3).
- (2015) DUBLETT - Conceptual design of multi-modal products. Research in Engineering Design.
- (2014) An approach for adaptive limbless locomotion using a CPG-based reflex mechanism. Journal of Bionic Engineering. vol. 11 (3).
- (2014) An FPGA-based real-time UAV SAR raw signal simulator. IEICE Electronics Express. vol. 11 (11).
- (1998) Mechatronic design - a business and design approach. 1998.
- (1998) Mechatronic design - design methodology. 1998.
- (1996) Mekatronikk Metodikk. 1996.
- (1993) Micro gravity compatible Drive system - rider. Technical note no 1: New technologies. 1993. ISBN 82-595-7448-9. SINTEF Rapport.
- (1993) Micro gravity compatible drive system - rider. Technical note no 2, part 2: New technologies - investigation and recommendations. 1993. ISBN 82-595-7448-9. SINTEF Rapport.
- (1993) Micro gravity compatible drive system - rider. Technical note no. 6, part 2: Phase 1 Final report - new technologies for reduction gear and linear transmission. 1993. SINTEF Rapport.
- (1993) Micro gravity compatible drive systems - rider. Technical note no.3, part 2: Design updating of the drive and linear transmission system. 1993. ISBN 82-595-8070-5. SINTEF Rapport.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Numerical Study for a Catamaran Gripper-Monopile Mechanism of a Novel Offshore Wind Turbine Assembly Installation Procedure. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 9: Offshore Geotechnics; Torgeir Moan Honoring Symposium.
- (2017) Articulation work in subsea operations Taking teamwork seriously in assessment of subsea operations. 5th International Conference on Enterprise Systems : Industrial Digitalization by Enterprise Systems : ES 2017 : 22-24 September 2017, Beijing, China : Proceedings.
- (2017) TOWARD OPTIMIZATION OF MARITIME TRAINING ON COMMUNICATIONS: A PILOT STUDY. PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ICT, SOCIETY AND HUMAN BEINGS 2017.
- (2016) Using Actor Network to Enhance Maritime System Design. Learning and Collaboration Technologies.
- (2015) A Revision of Product Architecture Design for Multi-Modal Products. DS 80-7 Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED 15) Vol 7: Product Modularisation, Product Architecture, systems Engineering,Product Service Systems, Milan, Italy, 27-30.07.15.