Hany Zakaria Meås
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Sensing of HIV-1 by TLR8 activates human T cells and reverses latency. Nature Communications. vol. 11.
- (2019) P1511 - Sensing of HIV-1 nucleic acids by TLR8 in human CD4+ T cells. European Journal of Immunology. vol. 43.
- (2016) The intercell dynamics of T cells and dendritic cells in a lymph node-on-a-chip flow device. Lab on a Chip. vol. 16.
- (2018) HIV Infection of CD4+ T cells: New insights into innate sensing and host dependency factors. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3313-5.
- (2016) Characterization of Jurkat E6.1 T cell line as a potential model system for primary CD4+ T cells to study the role of TLR8 in HIV infection. 2016.