Background and activities
Cand.polit within political science at NTNU. Main interest Quality Development in Higher Education.
- The quality and development in Research Education:
- Regulations and practice with Research Education.
- Quality assurance of PhD programes, follow-up of PhD candidates and supervisors, and general requests (email@example.com).
- Joint standards at NTNU, digital PhD forms (w/ PhD forum).
- Dissemination of webinformation within Research and research Education.
- International evaluation of PhD programmes (2016), IE follow-up (2017-).
- Internationalisation in Research Education and collaboration:
- Nordic Five Tech (N5T).
- European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (ERCIM).
- Training the mindSET (Erasmus+, 2018-2021)
- Collaboration on supervision of PhD candidates (Cotutelle agreements).
- NTNU internal projects:
- Procedures for evaluation of international education (2021)
- Recruitment of temporary staff (PhD and Post.docs) (2020-)
- Administrative development and procedures in doctoral education (2019)
- Harmonisation of procedures in doctoral education (2012-2013) doktorgradsutdanningen (2012-2013)
- Member of IE Faculty Board (2017-2021)
- Secretary for the Faculty's Research and Researchers Committee (FU), (2013-)
- Faculty representative for the PhD forum at NTNU.
- Faculty representative for the administrative forum of Nordic Five Tech (N5T) at NTNU.
- NTNUs member of The European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (ERCIM) Human Capital Task Group and coordinator for ERCIM Programme for PhD Education (EPPE).
- Coordinator in NTNUs projectgroup Training the mindSET (Erasmus+)
- Member of the reference group for a "nasjonalt vitenarkiv" (2018)
- NTNUs member of working group for joint degrees and cotutelle at The Norwegian Association of Higher Education Institutions (UHR, 2015).
- Coordinator of the seminar for PhD candidates and supervisors.
- General administrative supervision of doctoral candidates.
- Faculty superuser for publication, CRISTIN (Current Research Information SysTem In Norway).
- Faculty superuser for BEVISST (Research and Publishing).
- Faculty contact for privacy requirements in the research community, permission to be granted by NSD (Norwegian Social Science Data Services).
Role within the faculty's contingency plan.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) European Training Manual for Transferable Skills in SET Disciplines. Training the mindSET – Improving and Internationalizing Skills Trainings for Doctoral Candidates. 2021.
- (2021) mindSET - European Core Curriculum in Transferable Skills for SET Disciplines. Training the mindSET – Improving and Internationalizing Skills Trainings for Doctoral Candidates. 2021.
- (2021) Coaching Manual for Transferable Skills in SET Disciplines. Training the mindSET – Improving and Internationalizing Skills Trainings for Doctoral Candidates. 2021.
- (2020) Ph.d.-administrative støttesystemer. 2020.
- (2007) Learning Networks for Quaity Development of learning processes in higher education and learning organizations. Proposal for a bilateral R&D program with focus on engineering education and competence building in industry. 2007.
- (2006) Evalueringsrapport. Helseeksperter i Team: Tillit i helsevesenet - taushetsplikten. Formativ evaluering av et tverrfaglig emne ved NTNU og HiST 2006. 2006.
- (2006) Evalueringsrapport: Eksperter i Team: "Menneskeverd i det 21. århudre", Formativ evaluering av et tverrfaglig emne ved NTNU. 2006.
- (2006) Evalueringsrapport: Eksperter i team: "Den ultimate bil", Formativ evaluering av et tverrfaglig emne ved NTNU. 2006.
- (2006) Evalueringsrapport: Helseeksperter i Team: Pasientrettigheter – prioriteringer - etiske betraktninger En formativ evaluering av et tverrfaglig emne ved NTNU og HiST høsten 2005. 2006.
- (2001) Aksjonslæring. Constructive Evaluation of Processes, Program for Formative Evaluation of the Learning Process by ICT assistence (9 reports 2001-2004). 2001.
- (2000) Iteration in a networked environment : a case study of the European environment agency. 2000.
- International politics
- Political science and organisational theory
- Superbruker Cristin
- Research administration
- Superuser "Bevisst"
- Nordic Five Tech, N5T
- Committee for Research and Research Education
- PhD forum
- NSD contact
- Dobbel grad
- Joint Degree
- European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics, ERCIM