Background and activities
Fiber optics, sensor technology, plasmonics, bionanotechnology
Researching within fiber optic sensor technology and plasmonics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A Single Point, Multi-Parameter, Fiber Optic Sensor Based on a Combination of Interferometry and LSPR. Journal of Lightwave Technology.
- (2018) LSPR and Interferometric Sensor Modalities Combined Using a Double-Clad Optical Fiber. Sensors. vol. 18(1) (187).
- (2017) Dual parameter fiber optic sensor combining a Fabry-Perot and a Mach-Zehnder interferometer. IEEE Sensors. Proceedings.
- (2017) First step towards an interferometric and localized surface plasmon fiber optic sensor. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 10323.
- (2017) Interferometric and localized surface plasmon based fiber optic sensor. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 10058.
- (2017) LSPR Coupling and Distribution of Interparticle Distances between Nanoparticles in Hydrogel on Optical Fiber End Face. Sensors. vol. 17(12) (2723).
- (2016) Novel localized surface plasmon resonance based optical fiber sensor. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 9702.