Harald Ian Muri
Background and activities
Fiber optics, sensor technology, plasmonics, bionanotechnology
Researching within fiber optic sensor technology and plasmonics
PhD thesis: Novel Fiber Optic Biosensors Based on Nanoplasmonic and Interferometric Modalities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A single-point, multiparameter, fiber optic sensor based on a combination of interferometry and LSPR. Journal of Lightwave Technology. vol. 36 (4).
- (2018) LSPR and Interferometric Sensor Modalities Combined Using a Double-Clad Optical Fiber. Sensors. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) Mapping nanoparticles in hydrogels: A comparison of preparation methods for electron microscopy. Applied Sciences. vol. 8 (12).
- (2017) Dual parameter fiber optic sensor combining a Fabry-Perot and a Mach-Zehnder interferometer. IEEE Sensors. Proceedings.
- (2017) First step towards an interferometric and localized surface plasmon fiber optic sensor. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 10323.
- (2017) Interferometric and localized surface plasmon based fiber optic sensor. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 10058.
- (2017) LSPR Coupling and Distribution of Interparticle Distances between Nanoparticles in Hydrogel on Optical Fiber End Face. Sensors. vol. 17(12) (2723).
- (2016) Novel localized surface plasmon resonance based optical fiber sensor. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 9702.