Background and activities
Harald Stenmark works as affiliated Professor at Centre of Molecular Inflammation Research (CEMIR)
Phone: +47 22 78 18 18
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Remodeling of secretory lysosomes during education tunes functional potential in NK cells. Nature Communications. vol. 10:14.
- (2019) Centralspindlin Recruits ALIX to the Midbody during Cytokinetic Abscission in Drosophila via a Mechanism Analogous to Virus Budding. Current Biology. vol. 29 (20).
- (2019) The TLR4 adaptor TRAM controls the phagocytosis of Gram-negative bacteria by interacting with the Rab11-family interacting protein 2. PLoS Pathogens. vol. 15:e1007684 (3).
- (2019) WDFY2 restrains matrix metalloproteinase secretion and cell invasion by controlling VAMP3-dependent recycling. Nature Communications. vol. 10 (1).
- (2019) Tumor suppression by control of matrix metalloproteinase recycling. Molecular and Cellular Oncology. vol. 6 (6).
- (2019) The many functions of ESCRTs. Nature reviews. Molecular cell biology.
- (2019) ESCRT-mediated phagophore sealing during mitophagy. Autophagy.
- (2018) Centrosomal ALIX regulates mitotic spindle orientation by modulating astral microtubule dynamics. EMBO Journal. vol. 37 (13).
- (2018) Starvation induces rapid degradation of selective autophagy receptors by endosomal microautophagy. Journal of Cell Biology. vol. 217 (10).
- (2018) ESCRT-mediated lysosome repair precedes lysophagy and promotes cell survival. EMBO Journal. vol. 37:e00753.
- (2018) ESCRTs in membrane sealing. Biochemical Society Transactions. vol. 46 (4).
- (2018) Concerted ESCRT and clathrin recruitment waves define the timing and morphology of intraluminal vesicle formation. Nature Communications. vol. 9 (2932).
- (2017) Cellular Functions and Molecular Mechanisms of the ESCRT Membrane-Scission Machinery. TIBS -Trends in Biochemical Sciences. Regular ed.. vol. 42 (1).
- (2017) PtdIns3P controls mTORC1 signaling through lysosomal positioning. Journal of Cell Biology. vol. 216 (12).
- (2017) Microenvironmental autophagy promotes tumour growth. Nature. vol. 541 (7637).
- (2017) The Abscission Checkpoint: Making It to the Final Cut. Trends in Cell Biology. vol. 27 (1).
- (2017) Class III phosphatidylinositol-3-OH kinase controls epithelial integrity through endosomal LKB1 regulation. Nature Cell Biology. vol. 19 (12).
- (2017) Class III phosphatidylinositol-3-OH kinase controls epithelial integrity through endosomal LKB1 regulation. Nature Cell Biology. vol. 19.
- (2017) Suppressing mTORC1 on the lysosome. EMBO Journal. vol. 36 (13).
- (2017) Differential Roles of AXIN1 and AXIN2 in Tankyrase Inhibitor-Induced Formation of Degradasomes and β-Catenin Degradation. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (1).