Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Effect of rod-to-grain angle on capacity and stiffness of axially and laterally loaded long threaded rods in timber joints. European Journal of Wood and Wood Products. vol. 76 (4).
- (2018) Withdrawal of pairs of threaded rods with small edge distances and spacings. European Journal of Wood and Wood Products. vol. 76 (1).
- (2016) Withdrawal stiffness of threaded rods embedded in timber elements. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 116.
- (2015) Characteristic withdrawal capacity and stiffness of threaded rods. INTER - International Network on Timber Engineering Research.
- (2015) Withdrawal capacity of threaded rods embedded in timber elements. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 94.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Design concepts for durable timber bridges. Durable Timber Bridges - Final Report and Guidelines.
- (2017) Fatigue strength of axially loaded threaded rods embedded in glulam at 45° to the grain. Conference proceedings, ICTB 2017, 3rd International Conference on Timber Bridges.
- (2016) Connections with threaded rods in moment resisting frames. Proceedings of the World Conference on Timber Engineering (WCTE 2016).
- (2014) Withdrawal of axially loaded connectors from timber elements - Theory and validation. World Conference on Timber Engineering Quebec City, Canada, August 10-14, 2014 BOOK OF ABSTRACTS Volume I.
- (2014) Withdrawal of axially loaded connectors from timber elements - Theory and validation. WCTE 2014, World Conference on Timber Engineering; Proceedings.
- (2013) A review on seismic response of timber frames. Structures and Architecture – Concepts, Applications and Challenges.
- (2012) Impact Loading and Robustness of Wooden Beam Structures. World Conference on Timber Engineering WCTE2012, Final Papers, Strength and Serviceability - Extreme Events.
- (2012) Rigid Joints for Large Timber Structures. Enhance mechanical properties of timber, engineered wood products and timber structures. COST Action FP1004. Early Stage Researchers Conference.
- (2016) Withdrawal Properties of Threaded Rods Embedded in Glued-Laminated Timber Elements. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1437-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2016:48).