Hasan A. M. Hamdan
Background and activities
Hasan is a PhD candidate at the Faculty of Economics and Management at NTNU, within the Operations Management research group. His research is part of the Research Centre on Zero Emission Neighborhoods in Smart Cities (FME ZEN), where he investigates new procurement strategies to improve public private collaboration in ZEN projects. Hasan has a Master's Degree in Project Management from NTNU, with a specialization in Industrial engineering.
After his Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Hasan worked in the Building and Construction Industry for 5 years, where he gained experience from large-scale, international projects in the field of the Engineering and Project Management.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Strategies promoting innovation in sustainable neighborhood (SN) projects – Lessons from complex and mega projects. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 181.
- (2021) Stakeholder collaboration in sustainable neighborhood projects – A review and research agenda. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 68.
- (2021) When Green Procurement Meets Complexity: The Case of Sustainable Neighborhood Projects. Sustainability. vol. 13 (4).
- (2019) Innovative public procurement (IPP) – Implications and potential for zero-emission neighborhood (ZEN) projects?. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Public private collaboration in ZEN projects. Annual report 2018.
- (2020) Innovasjonsrapport 2020. Forskningssenteret for nullutslippsområder i smarte byer (FME ZEN). SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2020. ZEN Report (28).
- (2020) Green public procurement and energy performance contracting: exploring the linkage and improvement opportunities. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2020. ISBN 9788253616865. ZEN Report (29).
- (2018) The Potential of Public Procurement to Achieve Low or Zero-emission Construction Sites - A case study from Norway. 2018.
- (2020) Promoting innovation in sustainable neighborhood (SN) projects – Lessons from complex and megaprojects. 5th Geography of Innovation Conference . University of Stavanger; Stavanger. 2020-01-29 - 2020-01-31.
- (2019) Insights from Ydalir Pilot Project. Byutviklingsseminar . Trondheim Municipality; Trindheim. 2019-12-06 - 2019-12-06.
- (2018) Procurement Strategies to Drive Public Private Collaboration in ZEN Projects - PhD topic. F&U dag offentlige anskaffelser 3 . Molde University College; Molde. 2018-12-06 - 2018-12-07.
- (2018) Public Private Collaboration in ZEN. ZEN partnerseminar . Research Centre on Zero Emission Neighborhoods in Smart Citi; Trondheim. 2018-10-24 - 2018-10-25.