Hasan A. M. Hamdan
Background and activities
Hasan is a PhD candidate at the Faculty of Economics and Management at NTNU, within the Operations Management research group. His research is part of the Research Centre on Zero Emission Neighborhoods in Smart Cities (FME ZEN), where he investigates new procurement strategies to improve public private collaboration in ZEN projects. Hasan has a Master's Degree in Project Management from NTNU, with a specialization in Industrial engineering.
After his Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Hasan worked in the Building and Construction Industry for 5 years, where he gained experience from large-scale, international projects in the field of the Engineering and Project Management.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Strategies promoting innovation in sustainable neighborhood (SN) projects – Lessons from complex and mega projects. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 181.
- (2021) Stakeholder collaboration in sustainable neighborhood projects — A review and research agenda. Sustainable Cities and Society (SCS). vol. 68.
- (2021) When green procurement meets complexity: The case of sustainable neighborhood projects. Sustainability. vol. 13 (4).
- (2019) Innovative public procurement (IPP) – Implications and potential for zero-emission neighborhood (ZEN) projects?. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Public private collaboration in ZEN projects. Annual report 2018.
- (2020) Innovasjonsrapport 2020. Forskningssenteret for nullutslippsområder i smarte byer (FME ZEN). SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2020. ZEN Report (28).
- (2020) Green public procurement and energy performance contracting: exploring the linkage and improvement opportunities. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2020. ISBN 9788253616865. ZEN Report (29).
- (2018) The Potential of Public Procurement to Achieve Low or Zero-emission Construction Sites - A case study from Norway. 2018.
- (2021) The Architecture of Procurement in Sustainable and Zero-Emission Neighborhood Projects. 28th EurOMA Conference: Managing the “new normal”: The future of Operations and Supply Chain Management in unprecedented times . European Operations Management Association: EurOMA; Virtual Conference. 2021-07-05 - 2021-07-07.
- (2021) Green public procurement and energy performance contracting. IPSERA ONLINE CONFERENCE 2021 'Purchasing Innovation and Crisis Management' 30TH ANNUAL MEETING . International Purchasing and Supply Education and Research; 2021-03-29 - 2021-04-01.
- (2020) Innovation in sustainable neighborhood (SN) projects. 5th Geography of Innovation Conference . University of Stavanger; Stavanger. 2020-01-29 - 2020-01-31.
- (2020) Strategies promoting innovation in sustainable neighborhood (SN) projects – Lessons from complex and mega projects. ProjMAN - 8th International Conference on Project MANagement . SciKA Organization; Vilamoura, Algarve/Virtual Conference. 2020-10-21 - 2020-10-23.
- (2019) Innovative Public Procurement in ZEN projects. F&U dagen . Anskaffelse Akademiet; Trondheim, NTNU. 2019-11-27 - 2019-11-28.
- (2019) Insights from Ydalir Pilot Project. Byutviklingsseminar . Trondheim Municipality; Trindheim. 2019-12-06 - 2019-12-06.
- (2019) Innovative Public Procurement in ZEN. 1st Nordic conference on Zero Emission and Plus Energy Buildings 6 . NTNU; Trondheim. 2019-11-06 - 2019-11-07.
- (2019) Green dialogue-based public procurement An approach to reduce emissions at construction sites. 28th IPSERA Conference 2019 . IPSERA; Milan. 2019-04-15 - 2019-04-17.
- (2018) Procurement Strategies to Drive Public Private Collaboration in ZEN Projects - PhD topic. F&U dag offentlige anskaffelser 3 . Molde University College; Molde. 2018-12-06 - 2018-12-07.
- (2018) Public Private Collaboration in ZEN. ZEN partnerseminar . Research Centre on Zero Emission Neighborhoods in Smart Citi; Trondheim. 2018-10-24 - 2018-10-25.