Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Matching instruction with modality-specific learning style: Effects on immediate recall and working memory performance. Education Sciences. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Monitoring Training and Match Physical Load in Junior Soccer Players: Starters versus Substitutes. Sports. vol. 7 (3).
- (2019) Accelerations – a new approach to quantify physical performance decline in male elite soccer?. European Journal of Sport Science.
- (2019) The Effect of Aerobic Exercise on Speed and Accuracy Task Components in Motor Learning. Sports. vol. 7 (3).
- (2018) The Modality-Specific Learning Style Hypothesis: A Mini-Review. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2018) The prevalence of left-handedness is higher among individuals with developmental coordination disorder than in the general population. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Proximal–Distal Motor Control in Skilled Drummers: The Effect on Tapping Frequency of Mechanically Constraining Joints of the Arms in Skilled Drummers and Unskilled Controls. Sage Open. vol. 8 (3).
- (2018) Effect of different exercise modes at high intensity on immediate learning and arousal. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- (2018) Lower regulatory frequency for postural control in patients with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. PLoS ONE. vol. 13 (4).
- (2018) Is it possible to change handedness after only a short period of practice? Effects of 15 days of intensive practice on left hand writing in strong right-handers. Laterality: Asymmetries of Body, Brain and Cognition.
- (2018) Self-Efficacy, Flow, Affect, Worry and Performance in Elite World Cup Ski Jumping. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2017) An Inverse Relative Age Effect in Male Alpine Skiers at the Absolute Top Level. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Manual therapy, exercise therapy or combined treatment in the management of adult neck pain - A systematic review and meta-analysis. Musculoskeletal Science and Practice. vol. 31.
- (2017) A comparison of players' and coaches' perceptions of the coach-created motivational climate within youth soccer teams. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) When Is a Test Score Fair for the Individual Who Is Being Tested? Effects of Different Scoring Procedures across Multiple Attempts When Testing a Motor Skill Task. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8 (619).
- (2017) Exploring Task-Specific Independent Standing in 3- to 5-Month-Old Infants. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2016) Variations of the Relative Age Effect Within and Across Groups in Elite Alpine Skiing. Comprehensive Psychology. vol. 5.
- (2016) Treadmill Training or Progressive Strength Training to Improve Walking in People with Multiple Sclerosis? A Randomized Parallel Group Trial. Physiotherapy Research International. vol. 21 (4).
- (2016) Perceived factors in return to work after acquired brain injury: A qualitative meta-synthesis. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 23 (6).
- (2016) Assessment of motor competence across the life-span: Aspects of reliability and validity of a new test battery. Sage Open.