Background and activities
- LOS8010 - Individually Selected Text - Theory
- MGLU5214 - Specialization in philosophy of science, theory, and methodology in physical education
- MGLU5216 - Motor learning and development in physical education
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) The association between academic achievement in physical education and timing of biological maturity in adolescents. PLOS ONE. vol. 17 (3).
- (2022) Association between Motor Competence, Physical Fitness and Academic Achievement in Physical Education in 13-16-Years-Old School Children. Frontiers in Sports and Active Living. vol. 3.
- (2022) Variations in the relative age effect with age and sex, and over time—Elite-level data from international soccer world cups. PLOS ONE. vol. 17 (4).
- (2022) Interacting Constraints and Relative Age Effect in Elite Cross-Country Skiers and Freeskiers. Journal of Human Kinetics. vol. 81.
- (2021) Bilateral Interference in Motor Performance in Homologous vs. Non-homologous Proximal and Distal Effectors. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2021) The Association Between Pupil-Related Psychological Factors and Academic Achievement in Physical Education. Journal of teaching in physical education.
- (2021) Age at nomination among soccer players nominated for major international individual awards : a better proxy for the age of peak individual soccer performance?. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 12.
- (2020) Evidence for a common multi-modal learning style in young adults? A psychometric investigation of two modality-specific learning style inventories. Frontiers in Education. vol. 5.
- (2020) More pronounced bimanual interference in proximal compared to distal effectors of the upper extremities. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11 (544990).
- (2020) Variations in the Constituent Year Effect in Junior World Championships in Alpine Skiing - a window into Relative Devolopment Effects?. PLOS ONE.
- (2020) Window view of nature after brief exercise improves choice reaction time and heart rate restoration. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 58.
- (2020) The Relationship Between Pupils` Psychological Factors and Mark in Physical Education. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology (JSEP). vol. 42 (1).
- (2020) The effects of physical education on motor competence in children and adolescents: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Sports. vol. 8 (6).
- (2020) Effect of a single bout of acute aerobic exercise at moderate-to-vigorous intensities on motor learning, retention and transfer. Sports. vol. 8 (15).
- (2020) A golden age for motor skill learning? – Learning of an unfamiliar motor task in 10-year-olds, young adults, and adults, when starting from similar baselines. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2019) Matching instruction with modality-specific learning style: Effects on immediate recall and working memory performance. Education Sciences. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Monitoring training and match physical load in junior soccer players: Starters versus substitutes. Sports. vol. 7 (3).
- (2019) Accelerations – a new approach to quantify physical performance decline in male elite soccer?. European Journal of Sport Science. vol. 19 (8).
- (2019) The Association Between Step Frequency Test, Sprint And Agility Performance. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise.
- (2019) Interpersonal and intrapersonal entrainment of self-paced tapping rate. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (7).