Background and activities
Ph.D. and B.Eng. in Computer Science
Research in Big Data and Industrial Internet of Things, High Performance computing (data processing and AI), Software Engineering (formal methods, software certification for safety-critical systems), Security (blockchain, fair exchange, eavesdropping). Application domains include health (cancer, elderly care, medical devices), finance, marine (marine traffic and operations, aquaculture), and sustainable water and energy.
- Our paper "Collaborative Analysis for Computational Risk in Urban Water Supply Systems" has been accepted by CIKM 2019
- SI: Pervasive Intelligence: State-of-the-Art, Challenges and Perspectives in Springer CCF TPCI
- SI: Smart Sensing: Leveraging AI for Sensing in MDPI Sensors
- Invited panelist for IEEE Cybermatics Summit on Blockchain
- Project CAPSULE-AI3D funded by IKTPLUSS
- One paper won the Outstanding Paper Award in IEEE CPSCom 2019
- One paper has been accepted as a regular paper in IEEE Blockchain 2019 (acceptance rate 15.9%)
- I serve as a Senior TPC member for ACM CIKM 2019
- 1 paper accepted by ACM Computing Surveys (nivå 2), 1 by Wiley CCPE (nivå 2), 1 by IEEE TII (nivå 2), 1 by IEEE TIE (nivå 2), 1 by ACM TIST, 2 by IEEE TCSS, 1 by IEEE TSUSC, and 2 by Elsevier FGCS
- Project PROVIZ kicked off
Teaching AI; Deep Learning.
- Editorial board member, Journal Marine Science and Application, Springer
- Guest editor for SI, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Springer; MDPI Sensors; Springer CCF TPCI
- PC (co-)chairs for IEEE CIT 2017, ES 2017, DataCom 2015.
- Senior TPC member for ACM CIKM 2019.
- Reviewer for IEEE TKDE, TII, T-IFS, IoTJ, TETC, ACM TOMM, NEUCOM, and etc.
- PC member for many international conferences.
- Outstanding Paper Award, IEEE CPSCom 2019
- J. Zhou, H.N.Dai, and H.Wang, Portable Convolution Neural Networks for Traffic Sign Recognition in Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Outstanding Leadership Award, IEEE CIT 2017
- Outstanding Service Award, DataCom 2015
- Certificate of Appreciation, McMaster Centre for Software Certification, 2014
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) SCTSC: A Semicentralized Traffic Signal Control Mode With Attribute-Based Blockchain in IoVs. IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems.
- (2019) Big data analytics for manufacturing internet of things: opportunities, challenges and enabling technologies. Enterprise Information Systems.
- (2019) Big Data Analytics for Large-Scale Wireless Networks: Challenges and Opportunities. ACM Computing Surveys. vol. 52 (5).
- (2019) A multivariable optical remote sensing image feature discretization method applied to marine vessel targets recognition. Multimedia tools and applications.
- (2019) A Secure Random Key Distribution Scheme Against Node Replication Attacks in Industrial Wireless Sensor Systems. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics.
- (2019) A Self-Adaptive Process Mining Algorithm Based on Information Entropy to Deal with Uncertain Data. IEEE Access.
- (2019) Adversarial Samples on Android Malware Detection Systems for IoT Systems. Sensors. vol. 19 (4).
- (2019) A Novel Algorithm for Estimating Purchase Incentive of The Public Based on Mobile Cloud Computing. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) TAW: Cost-Effective Threshold Authentication with Weights for Internet of Things. IEEE Access. vol. 7 (1).
- (2019) A Study on Sensitive Bands of EEG Data under Different Mental Workloads. Algorithms. vol. 12 (7).
- (2019) A new replica placement mechanism for mobile media streaming in edge computing. Concurrency and Computation.
- (2019) LoC – A new financial loan management system based on smart contracts. Future generations computer systems. vol. 100.
- (2019) A Rhombic Dodecahedron Topology for Human-Centric Banking Big Data. IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems.
- (2019) Blockchain-based data privacy management with Nudge theory in open banking. Future generations computer systems.
- (2019) UAV-enabled friendly jamming scheme to secure industrial Internet of Things. Journal of Communications and Networks.
- (2019) Detection and Classification of Moving Vehicle From Video Using Multiple Spatio-Temporal Features. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) Detection and Classification of Moving Vehicle from Video Using Multiple Spatio-Temporal Features. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) Energy Optimization by Software Prefetching for Task Granularity in GPU-based Embedded Systems. IEEE transactions on industrial electronics (1982. Print).
- (2019) Quality Risk Analysis for Sustainable Smart Water Supply Using Data Perception. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing.
- (2019) Am I Eclipsed? A Smart Detector of Eclipse Attacks for Ethereum. Computers & security.