Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Using Low-Cost Sensors to Develop a High Precision Lifting Controller Device for an Overhead Crane—Insights and Hypotheses from Prototyping a Heavy Industrial Internet Project. Sensors. vol. 18 (10).
- (2018) The Development of 1Balance: A Connected Medical Device for Measuring Human Balance. Technologies. vol. 6 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Augmenting Physical Prototype Activities in Early-Stage Product Development. DS 91: Proceedings of NordDesign 2018, Linköping, Sweden, 14th - 17th August 2018 DESIGN IN THE ERA OF DIGITALIZATION.
- (2018) From the eyes of the patient: real time gaze control of medical training mannequins. NordiCHI '18 - Proceedings of the 10th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, Oslo, Norway — September 29 - October 03, 2018.
- (2018) The Breathing Room - Breathing Interval and Heart Rate Capturing through Ultra Low Power Radar. Extended Abstracts of the 2018 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems.
- (2017) Effortless Capture of Design Output - A Prerequisite for Building a Design Repository with Quantified Design Output. 2017 International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation (ICE/ITMC) USB Proceedings.
- (2016) Applying Sequential Pattern Mining to Portable RFID System Data. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation VI.
- (2016) Development of a wearable system to capture team (n> 2) interactions in engineering design teams. NordDesign 2016.
- (2015) A Simultaneous, Multidisciplinary Development and Design Journey – Reflections on Prototyping. Entertainment Computing - ICEC 2015 14th International Conference, ICEC 2015, Trondheim, Norway, September 29 - Ocotober 2, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2015) Distributed Experiments in Design Sciences, A Next Step in Design Observation Studies?. DS 80-2 Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED 15) Vol 2: Design Theory and Research Methodology Design Processes, Milan, Italy, 27-30.07.15.
- (2015) Bridging Tangible and Virtual Interaction: Rapid Prototyping of a Gaming Idea. Entertainment Computing - ICEC 2015 14th International Conference, ICEC 2015, Trondheim, Norway, September 29 - Ocotober 2, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2015) DYNAMICALLY CAPTURING ENGINEERING TEAM INTERACTIONS WITH WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY. DS 80-11 Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED 15) Vol 11:Human Behaviour in Design, Design Education; Milan, Italy, 27-30.07.15.