Helen Ann Hamilton
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Trade and the role of non-food commodities for global eutrophication. Nature Sustainability. vol. 1 (6).
- (2017) Recycling potential of secondary phosphorus resources as assessed by integrating substance flow analysis and plant-availability. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 575.
- (2016) Investigating cross-sectoral synergies through integrated aquaculture, fisheries and agriculture phosphorus assessments: A case study of Norway. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 20 (4).
- (2015) Assessment of food waste prevention and recycling strategies using a multi-layer systems approach. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 49.
Part of book/report
- (2015) The recycling potential of phosphorus in Norwegian waste products in a system's context. RAMIRAN 2015 – 16th International Conference Rural-Urban Symbiosis. Abstract book. 8th – 10th September 2015 Hamburg University of Technology, Germany.