Background and activities
Bibliometrician at the University Library
I work with NTNU's scientific publications, especially dealing with statistics, analysis and strategy connected to our researchers' publishing activities - where they publish, who they publish with, who they are cited by and similar questions.
I am also active in the University Library's working group on Open Access matter, working on how NTNU can continue its commitment to making academic research as openly accessible as possible.
I write about bibliometrics at the library's blog on the subject: Bibliometrics - counting research that counts
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Når jentene må inn i skapet: Seksuell trakassering og kjønnsfrihet i online dataspill. Norsk Medietidsskrift. vol. 23 (1).
- (2016) Concerned consumption. Global warming changing household domestication of energy. Energy Policy. vol. 98.
- (2014) Do libertarians dream of electric coins? The material embeddedness of Bitcoin. Distinktion : Scandinavian Journal of Social Theory. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Nordic STS – making ourselves relevant?. EASST Review. vol. 33 (1).
- (2014) Public attitudes towards renewable energy technologies in Norway. The role of party preferences. Energy Policy. vol. 67.
- (2013) The Stedegenhet of Nordic STS. Nordic Journal of Science and Technology Studies. vol. 1 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Towards a new national policy for promoting energy efficiency in Norway. Rethink, renew, restart. ECEEE Summer Study Proceedings.
- (2009) Constructing consumers. Efforts to make governmentality through energy policy. Act! Innovate! Deliver! Reducing energy demand sustainably: ECEEE 2009 Summer Study Proceedings.
- (2018) Levekår blant skeive med innvandrerbakgrunn i Norge. 2018. NF-rapport (09/2018).
- (2015) Implementing large-scale energy efficiency measures. The case of Finnfjord AS. 2015.
- (2012) Empowering markets? The construction and maintenance of a deregulated market for electricity in Norway. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3431-3.