Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Vascular permeability and iron deposition biomarkers in longitudinal follow-up of cerebral cavernous malformations. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 127 (1).
- (2015) Vascular permeability in cerebral cavernous malformations. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. vol. 35 (10).
- (2014) Accurate determination of blood–brain barrier permeability using dynamic contrast-enhanced T1-weighted MRI: a simulation and in vivo study on healthy subjects and multiple sclerosis patients. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. vol. 34 (10).
- (2014) Abnormal blood-brain barrier permeability in normal appearing white matter in multiple sclerosis investigated by MRI. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 4.
- (2014) Periodicity in tumor vasculature targeting kinetics of ligand-functionalized nanoparticles studied by dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging and intravital microscopy. Angiogenesis. vol. 17 (1).
- (2012) Correlation between single-trial visual evoked potentials and the blood oxygenation level dependent response in simultaneously recorded electroencephalography-functional magnetic resonance imaging. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 68 (1).
- (2011) Retinal atrophy correlates with fMRI response in patients with recovered optic neuritis. Neurology. vol. 77 (7).
- (2009) Measurement of Brain Perfusion, Blood Volume, and Blood-Brain Barrier Permeability, Using Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced T-1-Weighted MRI at 3 Tesla. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 62 (5).
- (2008) Dynamic contrast-enhanced quantitative perfusion measurement of the brain using T-1-weighted MRI at 3T. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 27.
- (2007) Manganese enhanced MRI of myocardial viability in humans. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. vol. 42.
- (2007) Manganese dipyridoxyl-diphosphate (MnDPDP) as a viability marker in patients with myocardial infarction. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 26 (3).
- (2006) An apparent unidirectional influx constant for manganese as a measure of myocardial calcium channel activity. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 24.
- (2005) White matter abnormalities seen on diffusion tensor imaging relate to neuroimpairments in very-low-birthweight children at 15 years of age. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 47.
- (2005) Choosing apical long-axis instead of two chamber view gives more accurate biplane echocardiographic measurements of left ventricular ejection fraction. A comparison with magnetic resonance imaging. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. vol. 18.
- (2005) Cerebral cortex thickness in 15-year-old adolescents with low birth weight measured by an automated MRI-based method. Brain. vol. 128.
- (2005) Multi-slice echo-planar spectroscopic MR imaging provides both global and local metabolite measures in multiple sclerosis. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 53.
- (2004) Nitric oxide synthase expression and enzymatic activity in multiple sclerosis. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. vol. 109 (4).
- (2004) Absolute quantitation of left ventricular wall and cavity parameters using ECG-gated PET. Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. vol. 11 (1).
- (2004) Choosing Apical Long-Axis instead of Two-Chamber View gives more Accurate Biplane Echocardiographic Measurements of Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction. Hjerteforum.
- (2004) Choosing apical long-axis instead of two-chamber view gives more accurate biplane echocardiographic measurements of left ventricular ejection fraction. European Journal of Echocardiography. vol. 5.