Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2019) Investigating the relationship between mental state (workload and affect) and physiology in a control room setting (ship bridge simulator). Cognition, Technology & Work.
Part of book/report
- (2019) A dynamic and a static approach to the business model - Investigating the potential difference in business model focus. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation (ICE/ITMC).
- (2018) Evaluating Continuous Improvement Efforts in New Product Development. 2018 ISPIM Innovation Conference: Innovation, the Name of the Game.
- (2018) STEERING A SHIP - INVESTIGATING AFFECTIVE STATE AND WORKLOAD IN SHIP SIMULATIONS. Proceedings of the DESIGN 2018 15th International Design Conference.
- (2018) An exploration of mixed methods, researching business model phenomena - Investigating the business model phenomena through literature, in-depth case study, statistical testing and user experiments. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2018.