Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Education, experience, and urban wage premium. Regional Science and Urban Economics. vol. 60.
- (2016) National income taxation and the geographic distribution of population. International Tax and Public Finance. vol. 24 (5).
- (2014) Population Divergence and Income Convergence: Regional Distribution Dynamics for Norway. Regional studies. vol. 48 (11).
- (2014) Regional Convergence of Income and Education: Investigation of Distribution Dynamics. Urban Studies. vol. 51 (8).
- (2013) Trade, skill biased technical change and wage inequality in South Africa. Review of International Economics. vol. 21 (3).
- (2012) Trade policy in a growth model with technology gap dynamics and simulations for South Africa. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control. vol. 36 (7).
- (2009) Multinational supermarket chains in developing countries: does local agriculture benefit?. Agricultural Economics. vol. 40 (6).
- (2008) Productivity Growth and Organizational Learning. Review of Development Economics. vol. 12 (4).
- (2008) Resource boom, productivity growth and real exchange rate dynamics - A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of South Africa. Economic Modelling. vol. 25 (1).
- (2007) A growth model for South Africa. South African Journal of Economics. vol. 75 (4).
- (2006) Learning by exporting and structural change: A Ramsey growth model of Thailand. Journal of Policy Modeling. vol. 28.
- (2005) International spillovers, productivity growth and openness in Thailand: an intertemporal general equilibrium analysis. Journal of Development Economics. vol. 76.
- (2005) Learning by exporting and structural change: A Ramsey growth model of Thailand. Journal of Policy Modeling. vol. 28 (3).
- (2004) Technology adoption and multiple growth paths: An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis of the catch-up process in Thailand. Review of World Economics. vol. 140 (1).
- (2003) Learning and Foreign Technology Spillovers in Thailand: Empirical Evidence on Productivity Dynamics. Nordisk tidskrift för politisk ekonomi. vol. 29 (1).
- (2016) Regional payroll tax cuts and individual wages: Heterogeneous effects across education groups. 2016.
- (2016) The gender wage gap and the early-career effect. 2016.
- (2015) Handling amenities in income taxation: Analysis of tax distortions in a migration equilibrium model. 2015.
- (2015) National income taxation and the geographic distribution of population. 2015.
- (2015) Regional payroll tax cuts and individual wages: Heterogeneous effects across education groups. 2015.