Hans Petter Hildre
Background and activities
- IPEV6008 - Digitalisation and maintenance management
- TS8001 - Maritime Systems Design and Methods
- IP506821 - Design Project
- IP500520 - Digital Twin Technology
- IP500616 - Fundamentals of Systems Engineering - Product, Process, People and Performance
- MASA2072 - Product design
- MASA1002 - Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The Use of a Data-Driven Digital Twin of a Smart City: A Case Study of Ålesund, Norway. IEEE Instrumentation & Measurement Magazine. vol. 24 (7).
- (2021) A framework for rapid virtual prototyping: a case study with the Gunnerus research vessel. Ship Technology Research.
- (2021) Virtual prototyping of offshore operations: a review. Ship Technology Research. vol. 68 (2).
- (2021) A Survey of Eye Tracking in Automobile and Aviation Studies: Implications for Eye-Tracking Studies in Marine Operations. IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems. vol. 51 (2).
- (2021) Making Sense of Maritime Simulators Use: A Multiple Case Study in Norway. Technology, Knowledge and Learning.
- (2021) The contribution of Vessel Traffic Services to safe coexistence between automated and conventional vessels. Maritime Policy & Management.
- (2021) Model-free anti-swing control of complex-shaped payload with offshore floating cranes and a large number of lift wires. Ocean Engineering. vol. 228.
- (2021) Sailing status recognition to enhance safety awareness and path routing for a commuter ferry. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 16.
- (2021) Navigating patterns analysis for on-board guidance support in crossing collision avoidance operations. IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Magazine (ITSM).
- (2020) Mayday, Mayday, Mayday: Using salivary cortisol to detect distress (and eustress!) in critical incident training. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. vol. 78.
- (2020) A Novel Densely Connected Convolutional Neural Network for Sea State Estimation Using Ship Motion Data. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. vol. 69 (9).
- (2020) A Neural Network-Based Sensitivity Analysis Approach for Data-Driven Modeling of Ship Motion. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. vol. 45 (2).
- (2020) Visual Attention Assessment for Expert-in-the-loop Training in a Maritime Operation Simulator. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. vol. 16 (1).
- (2019) From Natural Complexity to Biomimetic Simplification: The Realization of Bionic Fish Inspired by the Cownose Ray. IEEE robotics & automation magazine. vol. 26 (3).
- (2019) Hydrodynamic development of a bionic pectoral fin for undersea monitoring platform. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 14.
- (2019) Data-driven uncertainty and sensitivity analysis for ship motion modeling in offshore operations. Ocean Engineering. vol. 179.
- (2019) Toward Time-Optimal Trajectory Planning for Autonomous Ship Maneuvering in Close-Range Encounters. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering.
- (2019) Analysis and evaluation of eye behavior for marine operation training - A pilot study. Journal of Eye Movement Research. vol. 12 (3).
- (2019) How vessel traffic service operators cope with complexity – only human performance absorbs human performance. Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science.
- (2019) Entrepreneurial ecosystems and scale-up in rural regions. LUT Scientific and Expertise Publications Reports.