Marte Daae-Qvale Holmemo
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Local adaption and central confusion: decentralized strategies for public service Lean implementation. Public Money & Management. vol. 38 (1).
- (2018) Making it stick on borrowed time: the role of internal consultants in public sector lean transformations. The TQM Journal. vol. 30 (3).
- (2018) Lean thinking: outside-in, bottom-up? The paradox of contemporary soft lean and consultant-driven lean implementation. Total Quality Management and Business Excellence. vol. 29 (1-2).
- (2015) Bypassing the dinosaurs? - How middle managers become the missing link in lean implementation. Total Quality Management and Business Excellence. vol. 27 (11-12).
- (2013) Expectations and desires of palliative health care personnel concerning their future work culture. Journal of Hospital Administration. vol. 2 (3).
- (2013) Work culture among healthcare personnel in a palliative medicine unit. Palliative & Supportive Care. vol. 11 (2).
- (2012) Work Culture among Health Care Personnel in a Palliative Medicine Unit. Psychology and Health. vol. 27.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Lean i tjenesteytende virksomhet. Lean blir norsk : Lean i den norske samarbeidsmodellen.