Background and activities
Hossein Darvishi received the B.Sc. degree from the Kermanshah University of Technology, Iran, and the M.Sc. degree (ranked first) in telecommunications engineering from K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Iran, in 2016 and 2018, respectively.
He is currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree in electronics and telecommunications with the Department of Electronic Systems, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway.
He is a Reviewer for reputable journals including IEEE Transactions on Signal and Information Processing over Networks, and IEEE Sensors Journal.
His research interests include statistical signal processing, machine learning, Internet of Things and wireless sensor networks.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2022) Gradient-Descent Adaptive Filtering Using Gradient Adaptive Step-Size. Proceedings of the IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop.
- (2021) Tracking a low-angle isolated target via an elevation-angle estimation algorithm based on extended kalman filter with an array antenna. Remote Sensing. vol. 13 (19).
- (2020) A Data-Driven Architecture for Sensor Validation Based on Neural Networks. Proceedings of IEEE Sensors.
- (2020) Sensor-Fault Detection, Isolation and Accommodation for Digital Twins via Modular Data-Driven Architecture. IEEE Sensors Journal. vol. 21 (4).
- (2021) Real-Time Sensor Fault Detection, Isolation and Accommodation for Industrial Digital Twins. 2021. ISBN 9781665440486.