Background and activities
Educated at Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim (1993-2002). PhD degree in Electric Power Engineering in 2002. Work experience:
- Projects and research in SINTEF (2002-2007)
- Projects, license applications for building power system infrastructur and power system planning in the regional power system owner Eidsiva Nett (2007-2013).
- Teaching and supervision in electrical engineering and renewable energy at Gjøvik University College (2014-2015)
Work as an associate at NTNU in Gjøvik.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2008) Method for assessing impact of large-scale wind power integration on reserves. Wind Energy. vol. 11 (1).
- (2008) Simulations of wind power integration with complementary power system planning tools. Electric power systems research. vol. 78 (6).