Ida Mortensen Bernhardsen
Background and activities
Ida Mortensen Bernhardsen (born 1990) is a post-doctoral researcher at the Department of Chemical Engineering. She has a M.Sc. (2015) and a PhD (2019) in chemical engineering from NTNU. Main research area is CO2 removal by absorption technology.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Effect of liquid viscosity on the performance of a non-porous membrane contactor for CO2 capture. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 222.
- (2019) Kinetics of CO2 absorption into aqueous solutions of 3-dimethylamino-1-propanol and 1-(2-hydroxyethyl)pyrrolidine in the blend with 3-(methylamino)propylamine. Chemical Engineering Science: X. vol. 3.
- (2019) Vapour-liquid equilibrium study of tertiary amines, single and in blend with 3-(methylamino)propylamine, for post-combustion CO2 capture. Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics. vol. 138.
- (2019) Aqueous Mapa, DEEA, and Their Blend as CO2 Absorbents: Interrelationship between NMR Speciation, pH, and Heat of Absorption Data. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 58 (23).
- (2019) Describing CO2-Absorbent Propertiesin AspenPlus®. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 46.
- (2018) Absorption and Desorption Study of Alkylamine Promoted DEEA Solvents for CO2 Capture. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 69.
- (2018) NMR Speciation of Aqueous MAPA, Tertiary Amines, and Their Blends in the Presence of CO2: Influence of pKa and Reaction Mechanisms. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 57 (5).
- (2017) A review of potential amine solvents for CO2 absorption process: Absorption capacity, cyclic capacity and pKa. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 61.
- (2017) Performance of MAPA Promoted Tertiary Amine Systems for CO2 Absorption: Influence of Alkyl Chain Length and Hydroxyl Groups. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Influence of pKa on solvent performance of MAPA promoted tertiary amines. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 68.
- (2017) CO2 Capture by Aqueous 3-(Methylamino)propylamine in Blend with Tertiary Amines: An NMR Analysis. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.