Background and activities
Design of a high-head Francis turbine for variable speed operation.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) On the Rotor Stator Interaction Effects of Low Specific Speed Francis Turbines. International Journal of Rotating Machinery. vol. 2019.
- (2019) Variable-speed operation and pressure pulsations in a Francis turbine and a pump-turbine. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 240.
- (2019) Variable-speed operation of Francis turbines: A review of the perspectives and challenges. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. vol. 103.
- (2018) Simplified hydrodynamic analysis on the general shape of the hill charts of Francis turbines using shroud-streamline modeling. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 1042 (1).
- (2018) Pressure Pulsation in a High Head Francis Turbine Operating at Variable Speed. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 1042 (1).