Background and activities
- BA6051 - Economics of Transport Infrastructure
- BA6067 - Design of Roads and Railways in Cold Climate
- TBA4340 - Operation, Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Roads
- BA6056 - Road and Railway, Specialization Project
- BA8619 - Pavement Design
- BA6059 - Pavement Technology
- BA6904 - Road Engineering, Master's Thesis
- PK6902 - Road and Railway Engeneering, Master Thesis
- TBA4204 - BM3 Transport Infrastructure
- BYGT2204 - Road and Railway Construction
- BA8622 - Design of Roads and Railways in Cold Climate
- BA6053 - Track Geometry and Track Engineering
- BYGT2314 - Highway Engineering
- BA8617 - Operation and Maintainance of Roads in Cold Climates
- TBA4225 - Railway Engineering, Basic Course
- TBA4315 - Economics of Transport Infrastructure
- BA6057 - Road planning and construction
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Effect of aggregate petrology on the durability of asphalt pavements. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 146.
- (2016) Standardization of the Environmental Information for Asphalt Technologies. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 14.
- (2016) Detection of Rockfall on a Tunnel Concrete Lining with Ground-Penetrating Radar (GPR). Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 49 (7).
- (2016) Evaluation of the Norwegian gradation based regulations for frost susceptibility of aggregates in roads and railways. ICOP2016 ; Potsdam. 2016-06-20 - 2016-06-24.
- (2016) Laboratory investigations of thermal properties of crushed rock materials. International Conference on Permafrost 2016 ; Potsdam. 2016-06-20 - 2016-06-24.
- (2016) Facilitating the adoption of sustainable technologies in the asphalt sector. 6th Eurasphalt & Eurobitume Congress ; 2016-06-01 - 2016-06-03.
- (2015) New Research for Aggregates in the Frost Protection layer. Høstmøtet i Norsk Bergforening og Norsk Bergindustri . Norsk Bergforening og Norsk Bergindustri; Trondheim, Norway. 2015-10-15 - 2015-10-16.