Ine Larsen Jernelv
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Mid-infrared spectroscopy with a fiber-coupled tuneable quantum cascade laser for glucose sensing. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering.
- (2019) Infrared Spectroscopy with a Fiber-Coupled Quantum Cascade Laser for Attenuated Total Reflection Measurements Towards Biomedical Applications. Sensors. vol. 19 (23).
- (2018) A review of optical methods for continuous glucose monitoring. Applied spectroscopy reviews (Softcover ed.). vol. 54 (7).
Part of book/report
- (2018) A miniaturized ball-lensed fiber optic NIR transmission spectroscopy-based glucose sensor. Advanced Photonics Technical Digest - Optical Sensors.
- (2018) Improving Multivariate Analysis in Mid-Infrared Spectroscopy for Biosensing. Advanced Photonics Technical Digest - Optical Sensors.
- (2018) Towards Fiber-Optic Raman Spectroscopy for Glucose Sensing. Advanced Photonics Technical Digest - Optical Sensors.