Inga Gudem Ringdalen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Multislice image simulations of sheared needle‐like precipitates in an Al‐Mg‐Si alloy. Journal of Microscopy. vol. 00 (00).
- (2020) Interoperability architecture for bridging computational tools: Application to steel corrosion in concrete. Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 28.
- (2020) Structure, hydration, and chloride ingress in C-S-H: Insight from DFT calculations. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 129.
- (2019) Atomistic approach to simulate kink migration and kink-pair formation in silicon: The kinetic activation-relaxation technique. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 100 (15).
- (2018) Effect of amorphization-mediated plasticity on the hydrogen-void interaction in ideal lattices under hydrostatic tension. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 123 (24).
- (2017) Directionality and column arrangement principles of precipitates in Al-Mg-Si-(Cu) and Al-Mg-Cu linked to line defect in Al. Materials Science Forum. vol. 877.
- (2017) Morphological transition of α-Mg dendrites during near-isothermal solidification of a Mg-Nd-Gd-Zn-Zr casting alloy. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series. vol. Part F8.
- (2017) Dislocation dynamics study of precipitate hardening in Al-Mg-Si alloys with input from experimental characterization. MRS Communications. vol. 7 (3).
- (2016) α-Mg primary phase formation and dendritic morphology transition in solidification of a Mg-Nd-Gd-Zn-Zr casting alloy. Acta Materialia. vol. 116.
- (2016) Atomistic modeling of mechanical properties of iron: Effect of temperature. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2016-January.
- (2016) Deformation and strain localization in polycrystals with plastically heterogeneous grains. International journal of plasticity. vol. 86.
- (2016) The effects and behaviour of Li and Cu alloying agents in lean Al-Mg-Si alloys. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 699.
- (2016) Ductile mechanisms of metals containing pre-existing nanovoids. Computational materials science. vol. 125.
- (2013) Three-dimensional crack initiation mechanisms in bcc-Fe under loading modes I, II and III. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 560.
- (2012) Atomistic modeling of micromechanisms and T-stress effects in fracture of iron. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 79.
- (2012) Atomistic modeling of penny-shaped and through-thickness cracks in bcc iron. Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 20 (7).
- (2011) Crack Tip Opening Displacement in atomistic modeling of fracture of silicon. Computational materials science. vol. 50 (9).
- (2011) Multiscale simulations of mixed-mode fracture in bcc-Fe. Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 19 (8).
- (2011) Quasicontinuum simulation of crack propagation in bcc-Fe. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 528 (15).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Directionality and Column Arrangement Principles of Precipitates in Al-Mg-Si-(Cu) and Al-Mg-Cu Linked to Line Defect in Al. The 15th International Conference on Aluminium Alloys.