Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Organosilane and lignosulfonate as innovative stabilization techniques for crushed rocks used in road unbound layers. Transportation Geotechnics. vol. 22.
- (2020) Performance Characterization of Warm-Mix Asphalt Containing High Reclaimed-Asphalt Pavement with Bio-Oil Rejuvenator. Journal of materials in civil engineering. vol. 32 (12).
- (2020) Establishment of Intrinsic Permeability of Coarse Open-Graded Materials: Review and Analysis of Existing Data from Natural Air Convection Tests. Minerals. vol. 10 (9).
- (2020) Characteristics of VOCs generated during production and construction of an asphalt pavement. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 87.
- (2019) Integrated evaluation of energy and emission reduction potential and management strategies for urban road systems. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 323:012091.
- (2019) Innovative stabilization techniques for weak crushed rocks used in road unbound layers: A laboratory investigation. Transportation Geotechnics. vol. 18.
- (2019) Performance evaluation of asphalt mixtures containing high-RAP binder content and bio-oil rejuvenator. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 227.
- (2019) Laboratory investigations into convective heat transfer in road construction materials. Canadian geotechnical journal (Print).
- (2019) Modelling the Nu-Ra relationship to establish the intrinsic permeability of coarse open-graded materials from natural air convection tests in a 1 m3 cell. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. vol. 135.
- (2019) Special Issue of Environment-Friendly Construction Materials. Materials. vol. 12 (7).
- (2018) Simulation of Train-Turnout Coupled Dynamics Using a Multibody Simulation Software. Modelling and Simulation in Engineering. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Modeling Surface Temperatures for Snow-Covered Roads: A Case Study for a Heated Pavement in Bærum, Norway. Transportation Research Record. vol. 2672 (12).
- (2017) Effect of aggregate petrology on the durability of asphalt pavements. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 146.
- (2016) Standardization of the Environmental Information for Asphalt Technologies. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 14.
- (2016) FROST – Frost Protection of Roads and Railways. Mineralproduksjon. vol. 7.
- (2016) Detection of Rockfall on a Tunnel Concrete Lining with Ground-Penetrating Radar (GPR). Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 49 (7).
- (2015) Finite element modelling for prediction of permanent strains in fine-grained subgrade soils. Road Materials and Pavement Design. vol. 16 (2).
- (2014) The impact of climate change on the european road network. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers : Transport. vol. 167 (5).
- (2012) Review of asphalt pavement evaluation methods and current applications in Norway. Baltic Journal of Road and Bridge Engineering. vol. 7 (4).
- (2007) Influence of Grain Shape and Surface Texture on the Deformation Properties of Unbound Aggregates in Pavements. International Journal of Pavements. vol. 6 (1).